Chapter 3

Rydel's POV;

"You see that guy?" Laura pointed to a guy wearing a red t-shirt. We where currently at the pep rally, and she was practically freaking out because of the sight she was seeing, which was Ross. Ross kinda noticed our stare so he glanced over at us. Laura looked back and awkwardly laughed. "Did you see that? He was looking at me? Right, you saw that?" She kept asking me.

I smile and nod. Hmm... We actually look alike, Ross and I. I mean, we have I think the same hair color, and I don't know. We look like siblings? Ugh, it's me going crazy, I know it...

"C'mon." I stood up but with Laura following my steps. "Wait, where you going?" She asked. I smirked and said, "To tell Ross you love him.."

"No way!" She yelled.

"Oh yes way! Pucker up, I'm about to tell him!"

"OK! Can you at least do it with a boy? So it won't be too creepy...?" She asked while grabbing my wrist. I sighed and slightly nod. "Fine," I breathed out. She smiles and goes up to a boy, which I've met 2 years ago. I still remember him, and I know he stills remember me.

"Hey! Parker! Do you know Ross?" Laura asked. She grabbed a piece of hair and put it behind her ear. "Yea, Ross Reynolds?" Parker asked.

"No, um, Ross Lynch..." I commented. He thought for a moment until his face showed, well a face, saying that he did know him. He nodded and Laura and I smiled.

"Can you and Rydel go up to him and tell him I LIKE him? Not love, it's just creepy, even if I do... I'll be behind the bushes if you need me....." She awkwardly hid behind the bushes and me and Parker went straight to Ross.

We walked up to the 12 graders which was scary. I mean, they are 2 grades higher than me, and I'm practically short compared to Ross and his friends.

I sighed and followed Parker. How did he know Ross anyway?

"Yo, Ross. She has to tell you somethin'," Parker left me alone with Ross. Blondie looked at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Um, I came over here to tell you that my friend likes, well actually loves you. She's right over there, that's her..." Ross looked at me first and then at where I was pointing at. It showed a petite girl trying to hide, but failing. Also known as Laura.

A guy with a black t-shirt soon approached us and eyed me carefully and then at his friend, blondie.

"Yo, hey, you guys dating? You guys dating?" He asked us. Ross looked surprised at him but then he looked at me. All I did was gag and say, "NO! Eww..." Did I just seriously say that? He chuckled at me, looked at his friend and shook his head. "I'll take that as a no.."

I was about to leave when he turned around and asked me this question, "What grade are you in?" I gulped.

I ignored him until a tall girl blocked my view. I told you these guys were huge! "Yea, who likes him?"

I can't answer that question, so I just said, "My friend, and I'm in 10th grade. Bye Ross!" I quickly get out of that nightmare and walk over to Laura and we start laughing.

"I pointed at you.." I confess. She stops laughing and glares at me. "And I said you love him.." I said.

Is it ok to run away from your best friend because you know she's gonna blow?

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey peoplez! How are ya?! So I'mma be updating this story every Saturday, so yea.

Ok, here's Aryanna.... BYE!

~~Aryanna~~

Hey Guys, what's up?

I hope you loved this part! (Im Laura btw)

This part was so amazing, funny, and embarassing. O.o

So anyways you heard KitKat, she'll be updating this story every Saturday. So ill see you guys on Monday in my story, BYE!

~~Aryanna~~