Chapter 8

Laura's POV;

I was walking to Mr. Matho's room to deliver some cupcakes with Rydel and Raini. Mr. Matho is Ross' teacher, that's why I came. We are delivering cupcakes because our teacher just wanted us to give it to the rest of the teachers of all high school.

When we walked into Mr. Matho's class, everybody turned silent. Pretty much everybody knew me here, because I love Ross, that's why. Ross told the whole class about my love for him. So his friends pretty much know me.

Rydel had the box in her hands, and I was just standing there awkwardly with Raini behind me. A guy in the back suddenly said, "Oh no she didn't!" Just because I had the nerve to walk to this class, where Ross is at, makes me a desperate person.

"Oh yes I did.." I mumble. Even though I mumbled it, Rydel could still hear it, and she snickered.

"Hi Mr. Matho, do you want a cupcake?" While Rydel was asking him all that, blah blah, Relany started pushing me to Ross, making me laugh. She kept pushing me until I finally was face-to-face with him.

He waved and I widen my eyes and awkwardly walk to Raini.

Mr. Matho didn't reply, so we just left the room like nothing happened.

//Page Break//

"Should we go and ask him if he wants a cupcake again? I feel like he wants one..." I lied. I don't give if the old man wants that cupcake, I wanna see Ross!

"Lies, Laura! You just wanna see Ross!" Raini screamed, loud enough for people to hear us, like Ross.

We were at lunch, and Ross is not next to my table but in front of that table, sitting in the corner, at the second row, next to his friends and Relany.

It sounds confusing when you read it, but it makes sense, at least to me.

"We probably should, maybe Mr. Matho will think we just came to his class to skip class.." Rydel pointed out.

Raini sighed and said, "Fine, let's go after lunch."

"Why not now?" I ask as I stare at Ross.

He was talking with Mr. Matho with his friends, I guess about the game today.

"YES! LET'S GO!" I scream as I grab the box of cupcakes and go up to Mr. Matho with Rydel. I was also dragging Raini with me.

"Hi, cupcake?" I ask as I flash a smile to Mr. Matho and Ross and his friends.

They all stare at me wide-eyed, like I did something wrong. But actually, Ross kept examining me, like I just kissed him or something.

He kept looking at me, dead in the eye, like he was trying to find something. But I just starting laughing awkwardly and they kept on staring at me. Rydel did too, so she walked backwards.

I followed her steps, but soon fall, because I was laughing too hard. But also because Rydel's shoes were untied, so I tripped.

I fell. Ross saw me. And I embarrassed myself. I get up and saw Rydel trying so hard not to laugh. Ross grinned and chuckled, not laughing at me, but laughing at my dorkiness.

Mr. Matho glanced at me but then looked at Ross, "Are they your girlfriends?"

I laughed like never before...

______________________________________________

Hey hey hey! Sorry for the late update! Aryanna forgot to tell me today's chapter.

Aryanna's not here right now, so it's just me.

The teacher's name is not real, I made it up and yea.

I have a surprise for you guys, I have a lot of Raura stories coming out soon! I just have to write some more chapters, because I know you guys don't like waiting for a chapter when there's a cliffhanger, so I could just publish the chapter and I'm done!

You might have to wait a little, but the story is awesome, great and very rare plot.

If you wanna hear the title and what is it about, it will be on my message board.

Thank you guys!

And bye my KitKats!🍫