Chapter 12

Laura's POV;

I skip my way to my house. I open the door and drop my bag. Nobody's really home, so I decided to text Rydel.

You might be wondering what happened earlier with Ross. It wasn't that exciting... He just told me that everytime I'm around him, he likes the feeling he gets. I still don't know what it means. Yea, I know what loves means, when you have a crush on someone, of course.

Well, honestly, it has a lot of meanings! It's something or someone you won't be willing to let go, ever. It's a deep feeling that makes your life stop and turns you around. It's like a brick that hits you, and you come in realization of a deep attraction.

It has meaning, a lot, if you think about it. Love, it's a strong word... That's why I use like all the time. I don't think I'm ready for love, not just yet...

Yet again, Ross is just a crush...

"That's deep." I heard a voice, too familiar, saying. I shrieked.

Oh yea, I'm FaceTiming Rydel, I totally forgot...

Wait..

"Wait, how did you--"

"You were talking out loud.." She explained. I just nod. "Hey, uh, what happened earlier..?" She asked. "Oh nothing, just Ross, he's playing with my feelings..." I admit. She giggles, "Wow, really? Because last time I checked, he digs you."

"Um, Dels, I gotta go. I'll call you back later."

//Page Break//

I go outside of my house and sit at the chair next to the door. I open Twitter and look through Ross' twitter. He has a lot of photos of Relany. One of them, they were sitting at the stairs, so close, like no personal space. Ross' hand was on her thigh and the other one was around her shoulder and he was biting his lip. While Relany just looked cool, like nothing's happening. There was another photo to the side with Ross smiling and Relany smiling at him, with the same position.

My eyes start watering when the caption read, "We look good 😍😂😈 @smile.relany"

The worst part was the comments, a stupid idiotic guy commented, "Now I know why I haven't seen you at your house 😜."

Then Ross replied with, "😂😂😂 Yea, with the ladies."

I guess he likes the laughing emoji...

My favorite emoji is the crying one. 😭

And the shattered heart... 💔

Because that's just how I feel right now...

__________________________________

Hey hey hey! Sorry for the cliffhanger last chapter, I know you guys hated it, so I tried to update as soon as possible.

Sorry this was short, but I have school tomorrow and it's 12:16 AM, I gotta go to sleep.

Again, Aryanna's not here, she's sleeping.

Soo...

Nails💅: Ross and Relany start dating

Nail Polish: Laura starts hating Relany

Water Marble Nail Art: Rydel kinda likes Ross (Ew)

Ombre Tips: Ross realizes Laura is more important

Honestly, don't vote on Water Marble Nail Art, I will never like the guy Aryanna likes. He ugly, so don't bother voting on it!

So thank you and bye guys!