Chapter 17

Rydel's POV;

I was walking through the hallways trying to find Laura before class starts. My eyes were going in every direction, until they stopped. Hey, wasn't that the guy who told Laura about Ryland? Ellington? Is it?

I look as he takes his stuff out of his locker. He is so cute! How is a beauty like him friends with Ross? (A/N: Hehe, sorry Ross. Didn't really mean it ") )

When he left I saw Laura getting her books from her locker. I walk up to her, "Yo, Ellington's cute though!" I said. Laura widen her eyes, "Oh, I'm gonna tell him!"

"What?!" I screeched. "Nope nope nope! 'Cause he doesn't need to know!" I said and walk away. She closes her locker and catches up to me, "Ell and I are friends. He still hasn't accepted my friend invitation on Instagram...." She said out of the blue, glaring daggers at air, like he was right in front of her.

"Anyways! Hide at lunch, ok?" Those were her last words until she walked away, leaving me confused.

//Page Break//

Yea, Laura did it. Laura Marie Marano had the guts to tell him. To tell Ellington I like him. She did it.

So I was at lunch, but before I could sit down. I saw Laura and Raini talking to Ellington. After I sat down, practically trying to hide my face, Laura and Raini stopped talking and sat down next to me.

"Hey girly." Laura said innocently. I glare at her and she said, "I told your Elli!"

"Oh my god, what did you say?!" I scream and she said, "I told him my friend likes him.. But he thought I liked him because his friends yelled, 'She lying! 'Cause she likes you Ell!' But I said no, and, ha, oh Rydel, he's looking over here!"

My face flushed and I looked away.

"Talkin' about crushes... Here comes the groom, here comes the groom!" Laura sings. Ross 'apparently' is walking down the aisle. He sits down at the table and flashes a smile to Laura.

While Laura is daydreaming about the groom, Ellington was looking over our table...

This is gonna be a long day....

_______________________________________________

Hey KitKats! Wassup?

The sky, of course.

So, yea, I liked this guy and Aryanna actually screamed, "SHE LOVES YOU!" 2 times. The first time she did it, I was trying to put my hand on her mouth, but I ended poking her eye.

The second try, I put my hand over her mouth and I attacked her.

We have a great friendship, don't we?

So Aryanna's eating, yup, eating a cookie... And she's not fat, what is this?!

So I gotta run, bye guys! And I know there wasn't much Ross in this, but hey, it's coming. ;)

And guess what? The guy that is playing Ross, you know what? It's Christian. He left and Aryanna was so sad :( But hey, there's a big surprise, not in Aryanna's life, in the story, haha.

Things are looking up