Chapter 20

Laura's POV;

Today's the last day of school, believe it or not.

I wasn't that excited. Ross is leaving to go to college with Relany, well I don't know if it's with her, but still.

This is the last time I'm going to see him. Ross, Relany, Calum, Sean, Rocky, Riker. All of them...

Did I ever tell you Calum won Prom King? He did...

I wasn't that sad the other day when Ross and Relany were at prom.. Turns out, Relany is mad at Ross for some odd reason. I know that because in Twitter, in her bio, she put, "So mad at Ross. He isn't the guy I met last year."

I think she's mad because they didn't win Prom King and Queen.

To be honest, I would've voted for Ross a million times...

So, I bought the yearbook today and I let my friends sign it. But apparently, Raini and Rydel went to Ross' class with MY yearbook.

I wasn't there, because I was scared to see Ross again. But when Raini and Rydel got there, Ross asked them, "Who's yearbook is that?"

And yea, that's when I came in his class. I wanted my yearbook back...

But then Raini pointed at me, "Laura's."

Ross looked at me and smiled, "Can I sign it?"

I didn't even answer, but Rydel answered for me, "Yea, sure."

She gave him a red marker and he touched my yearbook. I look around the class, trying to avoid the fact that Ross is signing my yearbook...

"Here, thanks.." He waved at me.

Raini carried my yearbook, and when she walked passed me she winked.

I was about to get out of the class when someone yelled, "Laura! Wait up!" Relany.

I stop in my tracks but Raini and Rydel kept going. I turn around and furrow my eyebrows. "Here." She said.

She gave me a piece of paper. "What is this?" I unwrap the paper and there were numbers? "Ross' phone number." She grinned.

I shook my head, "No, I can't take this--" I tried saying, but she interrupted me, "No, Laura, keep it. Call it. Please." And then she left...

I sigh and kept walking. I catch up with Rydel and Raini who were laughing hysterically.

"What happened?" I ask. I got no idea what is wrong with these two...

"You gotta see what Ross put!" Raini said smirking.

I roll my eyes and open my yearbook...

"I love you -Ross L."

//Page Break//

"And please, tell him I said bye!" I tell Rydel's friend, Andres, which is a boy. He nods with an annoyed face.

He promised to tell Ross that I said bye. I ask him to do it because they both are neighbors and because I'm to scared to talk.

"Wait! But also tell him that I said bye! Tell him, 'Rydel and Laura said bye, but Rydel doesn't like you, but Laura does, yea bye!' Ok?" Rydel says. I slap her arm, "Dude!"

He nods again and leaves.

"Hey, I'll text you every single day and I'll come to your house on Saturday. Ok?" Rydel says hugging me.

I smile and hug back, "I'll reply everyday and I'll open the door for you after I check if it's not a serial killer." I said, trying hard not to laugh at myself.

But clearly Rydel failed, because she laughed.

"Hey uh, can I ask you a question?" She asked.

I nod.

"If your in 10th grade and he's in 12th grade, how is that gonna work out?" She smiles.

I smiled back and shrug. I cling my arm around her and we start walking outside the class.

"It's Just a Crush."

____________________________________

NOPE NOPE NOPE! THIS ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER! I KNOW IT FEELS AND LOOKS LIKE IT, BUT THERE'S MOREEEE!

SO, I'M NOT DONE YET!

This was actually the last chapter of Aryanna's and I's life. Wait, that doesn't sound good...

The last moment with the guy Christian.

So in the next few chapters, I'm going to be creative and invent something that didn't happen in real life.

This all happened in real life. Except it was supposed to be Ryland who wrote, "I love you" to Laura. But I know you guys want it to be Ross, sooo...

This story is almost ending, and there won't be a sequel. Sorry!

I think honestly, this was the cutest story I've written so far. What do you guys think?

Well bye KitKats! 😂