Chapter 4

Laura POV;

As we left the pep-rally, Ross went to throw away the Coke he was drinking and glanced at me. It was very weird, but I just shrugged it off.

//The Next Day//

I was at lunch with Raini, Katherine, and Vanessa. Vanessa is my sister, and she's actually in 12 grade. And you know what's even weirder? She's friends with Ross' friend! Riker! That's just crazy...

"So we're going to Ross right?" Raini asked. I think I misheard her or something, but by the way she said it, I think she really meant it. I just hit the table with my hand, "Wait what?!" I screamed. I couple of eyes were on me, some were, some were not, but I didn't care.

Raini smirked and stood up, "Vanessa, Kat, let's gooo!" Katherine stood up and Vanessa did as well, smiling at me innocently. I just widened my eyes and shook my head rapidly.

"Oh my god! Stop! It's not funny though!" I guess they didn't care, because they left without me anyways. I just sat there in my usual lunch table, eating my sandwich, alone like the wind.

I look around and saw her. The girl I hate, but the girl that Ross likes. Relany, is the name. She's very pretty, I gotta admit that. Her hair is usually very curly, but straightens it, which makes Ross fall for her even more.

How I know this? You might ask. I overhear him and his friends talking about her.

It just breaks my heart seeing Ross liking another girl, and that girl is not me, and it never will.

But I mean, I know Relany, and she's very nice and sweet. I understand why a boy as Ross will like her. And I don't hate her, I just hate the fact that she's hanging a lot with Ross lately. I've talked to her before, and she knows I like Ross. But she doesn't like him back, she told me. She also told me that Ross had asked her out before, but not only one time, and she always says no.

She noticed my stare, so she smiled at me, so I had no other choice to smile back.

I actually got bored with myself and my thoughts so I decided to follow Raini and the girls. God, who knows what embarrassing stuff they are telling Ross!

I walk out of the cafeteria with an apple on my hand. Somewhat, the sandwich wasn't enough. I spotted Raini at the other side of the cafeteria with the other girls. They were staring at Ross? I guess?

I walk up to them and we all decided that we should just walk around until lunch was over.

As we were walking, I spotted Calum talking to Ross. I decided to block out Katherine and Raini who were talking, and hear what Ross and Calum were talking about.

Calum told him, ''You know this girl in 10th grade likes--" Calum actually pointed at me when he spotted me with my friends. "Ohhh..." He breathed out. Ross looked at where Calum was pointing at, and that was me. My heart stopped, I couldn't breathe. I was just too scared to even move.

Ross finally came in realization that I am the girl who likes him. He smiled down at me and I was right in front of him, it was just too scary, and way too soon.

After like 10 seconds of awkwardness, he finally spoke up. "Do you wanna hug?"

That was just so random.

Raini, Vanessa, and Kat stopped talking, and enjoyed the show.

"Uhhh...." I breathed out. I didn't know what to say, actually. "Do you wanna hug?" He repeated the question, making sure I heard him the second time.

I shook my head, saying yes. I was very embarrassed about this, a lot actually. Just because of the boy that makes me fall over heels.

He smirked and hugged me tight. I enjoyed his scent, while he smiled in the crook of my neck.

The best of all, I touched his hair!!!! OH MY GAWD! When he finally pulled away, he smiled down at me once again, and ruffled my hair. Leaving me alone daydreaming.

This is just the best day of my whole entire life.....

__________________________________________________

KitKat: THIS WAS SOOO CUTE! OH MY GAWD! AND THE FACT THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED, BUT I WASN'T THERE! OH MY GOD! I WOULD'VE BEEN FANGIRLING! OH MY GAWD! Okay, I'm ok now... Aryanna helped me with this so I can't get all the credit actually. Thanks Ary!

Aryanna: You know what's weird? Well i actually kept the time of this. It was on December 2, 2014, Wednesday at 1:34 PM and he hugged me for 8 seconds. Lol im a total weirdo..... Anyways I hope you like this part. I'll see you on Monday!

BYE GUYS!

~~KitKat&Aryanna~~