Chapter 11

Laura's POV;

I don't know if my heart stopped that day, or it was beating faster than ever.

I close my locker and look at Ross, who's talking to another girl that is not Relany this time.

I tried getting closer to him, but that was impossible. What do you want me to say? 'Hello! I love you Ross!!!"?!

I can't! I know, well, not exactly but, he kinda likes me back, sooo? What should I do with that? I grab my books quickly and speed walk to Ross and the girl. Someone accidentally pushed me and made me fall in Ross' chest. Ross grabbed me just in time, making me blush crimson red.

"Uhh, I'm sorry! That guy pushed me and I fell and I was in front of you and ugh... Sorry..." I kept apologizing. He chuckled and shook his head, "No worries." He said.

My lips formed a thin line, this was awkward, very awkward.

"Uhhh, um, I guess I'll see you later..." Ross scratched the back of his neck, making him seem nervous.

I nodded and waved. The girl followed Ross all the way to class. This girl looks like China Anne McLain! Not even kidding! Her black hair was straight and long and her deep brown eyes, any guy could fall for her, especially Ross.

I actually HATE that girl right now! She's too close, uh ever heard of personal space?!

I went to Rydel's locker and asked, "Did you bring a knife?" She looked at me with a sarcastic face, "Yes, Laura. Yes, I did bring a knife to school."

I roll my eyes, "I'm serious. This girl, she's talking to Ross. I hate her, now give me a knife!" I whined. Now it was her turn to roll her eyes, "Grab a knife from the cafeteria."

I was about to march to the cafeteria and get a knife when Rydel took hold of my shoulders and spun me around, "You serious?" She asked. I just nodded and sighed.

"I don't like this girl already!" I pout.

Rydel was about to say something when Ratliff passed by, "Ryland likes you.." He whispered. Rydel looked at him non-stop. He didn't notice, he just walked away.

"Who is he?" She asked. "Ratliff, or Ellington, his both." She coughs awkwardly, "No reason..."

"He told me Ryland likes me..." I imply. She suddenly got very curious, "Really? Do you like him back?" She asked. I shook my head, "I only like Ross, and only him."

She made my way to her locker and I followed her steps. "You guys look like a cute couple. You know what they say, every brunette needs a blonde." She told me and I just smile. "You guys look alike, honestly." I admit. Rydel and Ross look alike, I'm serious! Tell me I'm wrong!

"Right!" She giggles. She opens her locker and takes out her Math book. I shrug and say, "Anyways, I'll see you at lunch."

//Page Break//

He told me he was into me, but I guess he wasn't. I saw him hugging, hugging her. I can't explain myself, I just ran out of there.

I ran out of the lunch room and I go outside of the school, I skipped 5th period, but I don't care. I honestly hate my teacher in 5th period, and hate her class.

The reason why I ran out of school is because I saw Ross hugging Relany. Stupid reason, am I right?

But you don't understand, he confuses me. He's probably just faking being in to me just to get me off his back. That's it, that must be it.

I took out my songbook. If only I had a piano in front of me, sigh. I sit down in the patch of flowers and put my book on my lap and open it. I close my eyes and sing carefully.

"I wanna feel, how you feel when you look at me. I wanna see, how you see when you smile at me. I wanna hear, what you hear when you talk to me. This is how I wanna feel, your thoughts, what you hear, how you feel, what you see in me..."

I heard someone coming, so I stopped. I turned around and saw.. Him.

"Great song. What's it called?" He sat right next to me and I flinch. "Uhh, 'Feelings'.." I reply. I quickly grab my book and was about to stand up when, "Stay." He whispered and grabbed my wrist. I gulped and nod.

He interwined my hands in his and I flinch. "About the card..." He said. "Uh, sorry, if it made you uncomfortable.. I'm actually not that good with cards.... But what it said, um, it was true. Laura..."

A shiver went down my spine. This always happens when he says my name, it just, how he says it. It's.... Perfect...

"Um, yea-- I better get going.. My teacher is gonna freak..." I tried saying. He stood up too and I bowed my head, but he soon lifted up my chin with his thumb and said, "Let's walk together."

He hung his arm around me and I just walked quietly. "When did you started liking me?" He blurts out. I gulp and he looks at me, "Last year. I never said anything because a girl in my class was a big blabber mouth. But you found out anyway, so what gives?" I say, trying to avoid eye-contact as much as possible.

"Yea.. Hey, uh, one of my friends, Ryland, he's into you." He says, trying to change the topic. I nod, "Yea, I know."

"You like him?"

"Ew no. I mean, he's cute. But..." He cut me off, "C'mon, you guys look cute together! You can't only like one guy!" He tries convincing me. I shook my head, "Yea but.. I only like you. Honestly, I would die for you. I'm overreacting but, you get my point!" I said and he chuckles and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Yea. You make my heart skip a beat too..." He admits.

"What does that mean? I seriously don't know." I'm not lying. I'm not trying to be oblivious, because I don't know what it means. He likes me or does he just think I'm fun to hang out with?

He looks at me with a stern face and looks at me, dead in the eye. "It means--..."

____________________________________________

Yea, yea, you guys hate me, blah blah.

Lol, sorry for the cliffhanger, if I was you, I would totally hate myself right now! Ha

So Aryanna's not here, she's sleeping because it's 2:00 AM and I'm tired...

Sorry for the misspelled words, I was too lazy to write it right.

Thank you for all the comments last chapter, I love you guys!

Love: Ross admits he likes Laura

HeartBreak: Ross changes the topic

Betrayal: Rydel pops up out of nowhere

Hearts: Ross suddenly kisses Laura

One of them, is true! Haha

Oh by the way, the chapter didn't happen. Because really, you guys would've hated me if I put what was real life! 🔪🔫💣 It's not that bad, just it was supposed to be this way.... Rumors are that Ross is gay. He takes Relany to prom and have it. Those are rumors because Ross told Aryanna and I that you loose your virginity at prom....

So yea...

I'm tired, bye guys!

And that little song at the middle, I made that. XD tell me if you guys liked it!