Chapter 5

Laura's POV;

Sabrina, one of my friends, and I were talking, and she said that Ross laughs weird. Her brother is one of Ross' friends. I was walking around trying to find my locker. "Hey, Sabrina, can you ask your brother how Ross laughs?" I shyly ask. I giggle, imagining how he laughs. His laugh is sooo cute!

She nodded and I smiled, "C'mon!" We both go to her big brother, Danny.

"Hey, Danny, how does Ross laughs?" Sabrina asked him. I hid my face with my sweater. Oh gosh..

"Why you like him?" He asked. Sabrina makes a face and gags, "NO! She likes him, Laura?" I awkwardly wave and he waves back. "Ohh, well, I don't know.. Do you want me to introduce you to him?" He asked. My heart started beating fast, and my eyes widened, "NO!" I shouted. He chuckles, "Well, whadda you wanna do kiddo?" He asked.

I shrug, "I don't know..."

After that, he left and shrugged. "Well, I gotta get my stuff from my locker. I better get going. Oh and where's Rydel? Isn't she supposed to be here by now?" Sabrina asked. I actually don't know.

"I don't know, I guess she's running late or something.." She nodded and smirked. "Bye, oh and Ross. Don't look behind you." She said and runs away. She left me confused, but I turned around anyways. Ross.. He was coming my way... Oh cheese.... WHAT DO I DO?

I do the best thing ever, run away. While I was running away, I bumped into Raini. "Ouch girl! Wait! Give me your book bag!" She demanded. "Why?" I asked. Ross was talking to Relany by now. And I couldn't help but give him a few glances. "Just give it!" She said. I just took my book bag off and gave it to Raini.

Once Relany left, Ross was about to go to his locker, but Raini ran to him and put my book bag on his chest, and then she ran away. "Woah!" Ross shrieked. He was slammed on the lockers with my book bag, Oh gosh....

He locks eyes with me and gives me a warm smile. That's when my heart stops for like 10 seconds. Yea, I know, I should've been in the floor by now if it was 10 seconds, but you know what I mean!

I just decided it was best for him to keep my book bag. It's not like I need it.. Oh wait... I do, I'm in school! Eh, Rydel will ask him later. Well, if she was here....

I just walked away to my locker. I like to be here early, so it's 7:36, school doesn't start till 8.

Rydel's POV;

I don't usually wake up early at 4, like Laura. I'm not a morning person. I just came to school 30 minutes early, just to talk to Laura. Once I arrive to school, I run inside and see Ross in his locker. I smirked, oh this is gonna be good!

"Hey Ross!" I said. He looks at me, "Hi." He replies. He closes his locker and turns to me, "Your friend gave me her book bag, can you give it to her?" He asked. I widen my eyes once I see Laura's book bag in his hand, "Uhh, sure." How did that get in his hand?

"Um--Have you seen Laura? If you see her, can you do me a huge favor and tell her I'm here?" I ask. Kidding, I was clearly lying. I knew where Laura was, I mean, I'm her best friend! He nods, and I was about to leave when he grabbed my shoulder. "Hey, um, what's your name?" He asked. I mean, I can tell him, it's not like he's gonna stalk me or anything.

"The name's Rydel. I gotta go, talk to ya later Ross! Bye!" I leave and ran to Laura. I go to the bathroom and see Laura fixing herself in the mirror with Maia talking to her behind.

"Ya know what I mean? You gotta fight for Ross! You gotta win him over!" Maia explained. "RYDEL!" Laura screamed. She hugs me and lets go. "Hi Dels!" Maia waved, "Hello!"

"Laura, Ross sent me to give this to you..." I gave her back her bag and she widened her eyes. "WHAT?" She started pacing and talking to herself.

"What is wrong with her?" Maia asked me. "Don't ask me. No one knows..." I replied.

"OK! Laura we are going outside now, ok? It's 7:42, relax." Laura nodded and we all went outside to find Vanessa, Sabrina, Katherine talking. I went over to them and they all smiled at me.

"Um, Laura? Danny said that he talked to Ross. He said, 'Dude, you know a girl from 10th grade likes you?' And Ross replied with, 'Yea man, she's cute...' " Sabrina said.

I burst out laughing when Laura froze. Vanessa just smirked and looked at Riker. Laura started talking with Maia and Sabrina, but Vanessa and I were staring at Ross' friends.

Danny and Riker were pushing Ross. Ross seemed like he was yelling at Rocky, Danny, and Riker. Ryland and Elligton seemed to be laughing at Ross, so they started pushing Ross as well.

And they were coming to us....

I widened my eyes and tap Laura's shoulder like 10 times. "What? Oh Gogurt!" Laura covers her mouth with her hands once Ross and his friends approach us.

"Hi Laura..." Ross smiles. Laura blushes and looks down at her shoes. "Hi..." Once they left, we all started laughing and clapping. Probably all eyes were on us now.

And suddenly Ryland pops up in front of me. I shriek and pout, "Laura, you do know, Ross is gay..?" I laugh.

"Idiot! If Ross was gay then why will he like Relany?! We aren't stupid unlike you!" I slap the back of his head and he gives me a look. Laura looks at Ross, "He seems perfectly fine to me!" Laura admits. Ryland shrugs, "Okay, he's not gay... I just wanted you to not like him anymore..." Vanessa giggles, "NO WAY! YOU LIKE LAURA!" Vanessa screams. Ryland blushes and shook his head, oh he so likes her.

"No! I just-- ugh, I'm leaving!" Ryland leaves with his face pale. I laugh and Laura looks at Ross.

Maia stands up and walks by Ross to eavesdrop their conversation. She walks back with an angry look on her face.

"Laura! Laura! Riker called you a hoe! Then Ross is like, 'Yo, man, what's you're problem? That girl's beautiful, not a hoe!' And I was like he called her a hoe!" Maia said out of breath. Laura smiled at how Ross defended her. I gotta admit, it was cute.

"WHAT?" I stood up and made my way to this Riker guy, with Laura yelling behind me, but of course, she didn't follow me.

"UM, EXCUSE ME! No one calls my best friend a hoe!" I yell. Ross looks at me and furrows his eyebrows. And Riker just looks at me, confusion written all over his face. "Hoe? I never called her a hoe." Riker said. I rolled my eyes, "Yes you did! Didn't he Ross?!"

"Uh, well uh... Yes, he did... But I don't actually agree with him..." He admitted, with his face pale. Ross stands up from his seat and walks over to me. "What? Ugh, ok, I called her a hoe!" Riker said. I rolled my eyes, what an attitude! "OH I'LL SHOW YOU HOE I BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA YOU!" I was about to tackle him when Ross pulls me back. He grabs my arm and I pout, he brings me over to Laura.

"I guess this is yours." Ross says and gives me to Laura. Laura just awkwardly nods and he grins and leaves.

"Don't talk to me." She groans. I look at Riker and growl. He's gonna pay...

-----------------------------------------------------
KitKat: WHOO! Guys! I loved this part! I made some parts up but the part where Ross and his friends go up to Laura was completely true! Gosh, brings back the memories!

Aryanna: Remember im so stupid. I kept the date of this. It was January 15, 2015 on Thursday in the morning. Anyways leave my crazy self aside and i hope you guys love this chapter. One Love, that is a wrap and ZOOP!