Chapter 10

Laura's POV;

"Be my Valentine..." The guy says and the girl wraps his arms around him, giving him a tight warm hug. Every single guy in the school had at least a box of chocolates and a big teddy bear for there girls. No one had given me anything, and nothing for Rydel either. But everyone kept telling me Ross had a gift for me. But I didn't believe them, I wanted to sound oblivious in a way.

When I got to school with Rydel, Ross had a big teddy bear/dog. I was hoping it was for me, but soon find out, it was for Relany.

When Relany came to school, Ross suddenly smiled sheepishly and gave her heart balloons and the teddy dog, whatever.

She smiled. She wasn't the kind of girl that blushed, she wasn't that into boys, considering she's biosexual. But she is a little into them, so why not like Ross as well? I mean, he's already into her, of course!

She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a tight hug while he hugged back.

I admit, I was a little hurt. Ok, my heart shattered. After they were done hugging whatever, the balloons that Ross gave Relany flew up. Ross started laughing as Relany pointed to the balloons with a shocked face. Rydel snickered and said, "That's just sad." While I giggle.

Everybody was looking at the flying balloons, some laughing, some don't caring, some just looking for the person who had them.

I was mentally crying and sobbing inside, but at the outside, it looked like I wanted to cry. I kept glancing at Ross and saw him holding hands with Relany. He caught my glances and soon released his grip from her hand and gave her more of a personal space.

He started walking in my direction. And it started getting creepy. I started speed walking with Rydel, but she only made it worse, "Run! Laura! Run! Ross is coming!" She teased. She kept giggling and Ross let out a chuckle too once he catches up to us.

"Uh, hi-- Just a-- Read this, um bye girls..." He scratched the back of his neck and ran over to Relany, who was looking at what he gave us. She sweetly smiled at Ross, thinking it was very sweet of him to give me a Valentine's card.

I scream inside my mouth, and yes, I did screamed.

The card was red on the outside, but pink on the inside. But it was a nice gift, something you could give to your crush....

I read the card out loud, loud enough so Rydel could hear it.

Dear Laura,

Happy Valentine's Day. I know we aren't that close, and aren't that much of friends. But I wanted to give you this card because, you make me, you make me feel good. I know it doesn't make sense when I write it, and it doesn't make sense in my mind either... My friends bother me a lot, thinking that you are a stalker, but I think that shows that you care for me. So thanks..

Okay, what I've been trying to say this whole time, is that, I know I'm 2 years older but you're just, I don't know, extraordinary. And you just... ------->

I flipped the page to the back and it showed a big heart popping out.

...You make my heart skip a beat....

___________________________________________

Super short, but super cute, aye?

Now, @Disney_AustinandAlly UPDATE "Soulmate"!

Lol

KitKats: If Ross has a crush on Laura and asks her out

Aryanna's: If Ross hates Laura and just wrote the card to take her off his back
Ross': If you think this chapter was cute

Ya, I just wrote Aryanna as a bad one so I will get most votes on my name! And yet, we are friends! Haha 😊

And yea, this really wasn't what actually happened on Valentine's Day.. How it was supposed to be was Ross gives Relany the balloons and the teddy dog and the balloons fly up. Then Ross ignores Laura for the rest of the day.

THAT'S how the chapter should've been, but I'm just too nice and added Raura :)

Haha, bye guys! 💋