Chapter 7

Laura's POV;

"PASS THE BALL!" I screamed. A girl gave me the ball and I kicked it to the goal and made, well, a goal. "OHH! IN YOUR FACE!" I yelled and did a happy dance. I'm in Physical Education, also known as P.E. Rydel is not in this class with me, she's in Chemistry. And I think you already know I'm playing soccer, if you don't, then, I'm playing soccer.

Ross is currently watching the game. He was supposed to go to the bathroom, but he didn't, he watched me play for some reason. Plus, I know his bathroom schedule... What, who said that...?

"Laura, Ross is watching you." Maia laughed and I stopped and my face flushed. Maia started pushing me to him and I started giggling and saying, "Stop!" But she never listened. Soon enough, Raini and Vanessa joined too, they all pushed me to Ross, and my voice became louder and louder. Loud enough for anyone to hear, especially Ross. "STOP!"

But they pushed me anyway. It once came to a stop when I was face to face with Ross.

They all ran away, and once they did, Ross flashed a smile and waved, "Hi."

I guess I got to scared for some reason. My face turned crimson red and I didn't even dare to respond. I was too scared for him to notice me, and now I'm too scared to even talk to him. I'm just too scared...

So I ran away. Leaving him hanging. Leaving him confused. Leaving him alone.

Just leaving him...

Rydel's POV;

I asked to go to the bathroom. Not because I needed to use it, but because I needed a break. I was walking through the hallway when I passed by a certain blonde and his friends. I mentally laughed and wished Laura was here.

Ross had a water bottle in his hand and his friends were goofing off right behind him.

I just came up to Ross. "Hey, Ross. Laura wanted me to tell you that she likes you." I said and he nods and smiles. His friends suddenly seemed interested on what I was talking about, so they became all ears. "She also wanted me to ask you if she is bothering you?" I ask. Laura actually did tell me if I could ask Ross if she was bothering him. She really wanted to know, so I asked.

Ross drank from his water bottle and shook his head while doing it. He drank at least half of it and after that, he looked down. "She's not bothering me, she never will." He kinda mumbled the last part, but I heard it. Not loud enough that his friends could hear it, but I did.

I nodded and thought I should go back to class so I said, "Okay, oh and she loved that hug you gave her! Okay, bye Ross!" "Haha, bye." He replied.

//Page Break//

I was at my locker when I feel a hand on my eyes. "Hi Raini." I said. Raini rolled her eyes and moved to the side, and I saw Laura. "Hey, Laura. Don't get freaked out if Ross hugs you again, ok?" I say and smirk. Laura eyes me widely and says, "Why?" But I just shrug and smirk, letting her find by herself.

I quickly grab Raini's arm when I saw Ross coming our way. I don't know if Laura saw him, but she did saw us running away, because she yelled, "GUYS?!"

Me and Raini hid behind a wall, close to 'Raura' and listened.

"Wanna another hug?" I heard Ross ask and Raini squealed.

"Um--... No..?" Laura didn't know what to say.

"Yes you do, come here."

I quickly stick my head out and saw Ross hugging Laura, but at the same time, kissing the top of her head. THAT IS SOOO CUTE! THIS IS WHAT RAURA FEELS DOES TO YOU!!!!

I squeal and ran over to them. I wait for Ross to stop hugging her and when Ross pulled apart he said hi to me and bye to Laura and he just ran off. Raini came after he left.

"YO!" I yell. This girl, she got me with Raura feels!

"WAIT! What time is it?" She asked. My face twisted up and Raini said, "1:34." Laura took put her notebook and scribbled something down and she then handed it to me.

I just read it out loud. It said:

December 4, 2014;

I was walking with Raini to Rydel's locker, and Rydel then told me to not be surprised if Ross asked me if I want another hug. I never knew what she meant, but next thing I knew, Ross asked, "Wanna another hug?" I got scared! I didn't even answer, he just went up to me and hugged me.. It wasn't like last time though, this time, he kissed the top of my head... Don't ask me why... But I can't say I didn't like it... But I loved it, to be fair...

"Hahaha, you're welcome." I said.

_______________________________________________

Hey guyz! Today was the most funniest days of Aryanna! It has to do with "Ross'" friends... And it was so cute! It was so funny, and I was laughing my head off. What happened today, I'm gonna put it as a chapter.

Haha, bye! (:

That is a WRAP and ZOOP!

-KitKat