Chapter 19

Laura's POV;

*Sigh*

Today was Friday, the 11th graders were dressing up in a fancy way like they were going to a dance. The only thing is, they aren't.

I found out that 11th grade was dressed up for a project.

The 12th graders weren't here. None of them were, not even the biggest nerd in their grade.

This was because everybody was in prom.

They all had there date. Ross had Relany, and Calum had someone else. Rocky, Riker, and Sean had someone.

Today was the day I was supposed to be sad. And I was, I truly was.

Yesterday I hated myself for believing in love. And now today, I don't even know the meaning.

Call me stupid, call me crazy, call me idiot.

I take any word.

None of the 12th graders were here because they took the day off. I don't know if they ditched or something but there prom is at night.

The teachers probably told them to take the day off because she knows that for prom you have to have that perfect dress, that perfect necklace, those perfect shoes, or that perfect suit.

I really wasn't in the mood for talking today, so I just let this day be.

When I got home, I threw my backpack on the couch and threw myself on my bed upstairs.

//Page Break//

I went on Ross' Twitter that night to see if Ross and Relany arrived to prom yet. And they were...

Ross posted a picture of him and Relany, two actually.

And they were matching.... Relany dyed her hair blonde. Well, only her bangs and tips. Relany was wearing a pink short dress and Ross had a black vest and a white shirt with a pink tie.

The first picture was with Relany and Ross. Relany was looking at Ross, smirking. And Ross was looking back, with an annoyed face..?

Relany's hand was placed on his shoulder but Ross' hands were on his pockets. He didn't even put his arm around her...

The second picture was about Relany clinging into Ross' shoulder, making a kissy face. But Ross was just looking at the camera, not even smiling, just grabbing his vest with his hands.

I read the caption, "@rosslynch: Prom with princess Relybug 💓"

I decided to tweet on the picture, "You guys are so cute together :) @rosslynch @relybug"

I turn off my phone and waited a few minutes to get a reply.

I unlock my phone and saw that Ross replied, "@yaylauramarano we aren't together but thank you.."

I guess he already knew that it was me...

"@rosslynch no problem 😉"

I turn of my phone and lay down on my bed.

I wasn't crying or anything, but I wanted to.

I already know that I have to accept the fact that I won't be his only girl....

____________________________________________

Sup' guys?! Who missed Aryanna? She's here to talk to you guys because last chapter, you guys were drop dead worried about her!

Here's Aryanna.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Aryanna here..I just want to say thanks for all the messages. To be honest, and since you guys want to know, im feeling a little better. Anyways i really hoped you enjoyed this chapter....Ill probably updated *Next Monday for ''The Affecting Love'', if thats okay for you guys. Also, someone mentioned that i should call you guys cookies....So here it goes..........BYE COOKIES! (Great im hungry again)
~~Aryanna~~~

Yay! Aryanna's back! Can you guys please ask her questions? She's doing this Q&A in her story, but nobody is commenting, so can you guys please ask her some questions?

Thank you, bye KitKats!