Chapter 16

Laura's POV;

//Bell Rings//

I walk to Vanessa's class to drop her off. This is last period, so Ross isn't here, I don't know about his friends though.

I say hi to the teacher and walk through the halls, but soon see 2 shadows. God, I so wish Rydel was with me, but she's waiting inside the class, I told her I'll meet her there. Everybody was in class, but some people were trying to carry their books upstairs or something.

I wasn't late or something, but when the bell rings, I have to be in class.

I walk a little faster when somebody yelled, "ROSS!"

That person was Rocky.

Ross was walking in my direction and Rocky was behind him. When Rocky yelled that, Ross thought I was the one who yelled his name.

I know that because he looked at me and smiled. But I just walked a little faster to get out of the scene.

When he saw I started walking a little faster, he realized that I didn't called his name. He looked back and saw Rocky smirking. Ross shook his head, looked at me again, smiled, and looked at the ceiling.

Rocky put a confused face and said, "Deez Nuts!"

Ross laughed when he heard him and looked down.

I started laughing when I heard him laugh and made my way to class.

//Page Break//

I put my hands in my pocket. I asked to go to the bathroom. I didn't really need to go, I was just bored.

I suddenly see a shadow and realized it was Ryland. He was right in front of me, but he had to look back to notice me.

And right when I said that, he looked back. He glanced at me then walked faster.

I tried to walk at the same speed he was walking, but it was no point.

"SLOW DOWN!" I blurt out.

Then someone grabbed my arm and screamed, "You like him?!"

Skylar.

"Shhhh!" I tried to make her shut up, but what was the point? Ryland heard her!

He looked back at her and I pulled my arm back, "Oh my god!" I scream.

Ryland suddenly ran to Brian. I don't know what he told him, but it's crazy.

When I walking past by him, Brian pointed at me, "Her?" Ryland gave him a look, "Dude!"

He walked up to me and I ran inside the bathroom...

What's up with boys these days?

_____________________________________________

Hey! How's everybody doing?! Okay, so yesterday was an awesome day. Not only did school ended yesterday, but I got an award for Math, for most highest points. #Bragger

Yay!

Okay, so Aryanna has to say something because she's missing a lot chapters lately! This girl....

Aryanna: Im eating a cookie! Dont bother me while im eating a cookie! Lol jk, anything for you guys...Anyways i hope you loved this chpter, yes it happened in real life, it was weird right? Yup....Anyways i hope you love this chapter! I hope to see you guys on Monday! Today is the first day of summer....school ended yesterday...YAYYY!!!!!!! I actually want to go back because im so bored right now...Anyways Bye!
~~Aryanna~~

Yep, that's Aryanna. She already ate 5 cookies...

Well bye cookies! I mean-- I mean KitKats....

Yea...