Chapter 9

Laura's POV;

It was the day of the pep-rally for high school. Believe it or not, today is Ross' anniversary with me. Remember last pep-rally when Rydel told Ross that I liked him? Well, today is the day of the pep-rally. And Rydel keeps babbling about Ross and I.

She even gave me a card....

Anyways, I was seating on the hot grass with the sun shining on my face. Ross was actually far away from me, not that far, but a close far...?

I was sitting down with Rydel, Vanessa, and Raini. But Raini kept standing up, she had to do some 'stuff' that has to do with Ross.

Suddenly, Rydel's other best friend, who I don't really like, came to us. Not that I hate her, just that she tells too much lies and she always tries to be like everybody else. Skylar, that's her name.

She's friends with Ross, but she thinks he's ugly, and Ross doesn't like her either, so I'm fine with it, just like how Maia is friends with Ross.

"Hey Dells!" She greeted and then she looked at me and smiled, "Hey Laur!" I smiled and wave. She started playing with my hair and talked about how Ross said something about me.

"Ross told me that he is annoyed by you. I swear, he told me. I was talking to him yesterday, and he said he's annoyed by how much you stalk him." LIES!

LIES! LIES! LIES! That's all I could think of. But my gut told me something else. I had a feeling she was telling the truth. And I took it as the truth.

Rydel looked shocked and I frowned.

"Sabrina doesn't believe me, but fine, I don't care, but he said it." She commented.

I nod and sigh.

Skylar left us to do whatever she needed to do and Raini came running up to me with Katherine, yelling, "LAURA! LAURA! LAURA!"

I giggle and roll my eyes when they spotted me. "Ross said he's annoyed by me." I pout and Rydel shook her head. "Who said that?" Raini asked. "Skylar."

"Oh I told you Laura, at the beginning of the year, oh don't trust that girl! She plain old mean! Cuz' I ain't trusting that girl!" Rydel giggled, even though Raini was actually talking about her friend.

"Let me ask Relany!" Katherine suggested. She knows her for some reason. She likes Ross also, but thinks Ross and I are a cute couple.

Thank God Ross was playing basketball in the pep-rally! But something bothered me, Relany was watching him...

"Relany! She wants to know if Ross is annoyed by her..." Raini said. Relany smiled, "No! Why would he? He's cool with it, who told you this?" She asked. I swear, this girl is so sweet.

"Skylar." I replied, but Relany gave me a confused face as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Who the heck is Skylar?!" I just shrug.

Ross was about to finish his basketball game, so I just walked away with my friends.

//Page Break//

After Ross finished his game, he stood next to Relany. He was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! Rydel made me...

We were standing in front if the bushes, where we could perfectly see Ross and Relany.

Raini came after a brief moment. She suddenly said, "LET'S GO!" Then she carried me....

Don't know how it happened, but it did. Now, I was probably like 3 inches away from Ross' back. I don't think he even noticed me, but I was right behind him, smelling him...

Then, Ross went back to playing and suddenly, I saw Calum, the guy I USED to like. Vanessa liked him too, and also did Maia. But now, I don't really get why I liked him...

Calum is Ross' friend, so I don't know. Me, Rydel, Vanessa, and Maia all went right next to him.

He saw us and started laughing and said, "Yo guys, it's Laura!" Calum said, he wasn't rude, he just knows I used to like him, so he teases me about it.

Rydel, Vanessa, Maia, and I made a circle with Calum. I was actually terrified, they are too tall, and they scare me...

But anyways, I said, "I wasn't the only one that liked you, Calum!" I smirked. "Who else likes me?" He asked. "This girls except the blonde one." It was true, Rydel wasn't into Calum. She thought he had ridiculous hair.

"I can't blame her, I mean, I'm pretty handsome." Something about what he said, made him feel proud. But not until Rydel's scream in disgust. She stumbled back and covered her mouth. Calum gasped and looked at her, "EW?! I ain't no 'ew' girl!"

I laughed and he said, "Girls, you are very pretty. But you need to be my age to get with this." Calum said and left.

Right when Calum left, Relany called me over, Ross was still playing the game, whatsoever.

She pointed to Ross, but I couldn't understand what she meant. She then, walked away.... I just shrug and walk away as well.

//Page Break//

The pep-rally ended, and people are leaving to their classes. Rydel was the only one beside me, but I heard a voice, "Hi."

"Who talkin'?" I ask. I guess the person didn't hear me, but I looked to my sides. "Hi, Laura!" There was it again!

"You heard my name, right?!" I ask Rydel.

"That's so--"

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and found Ross touching my shoulder. He smile and waved, and said, "Hi Laura."

I tried to keep it cool, and say, "Oh, hi." I quickly said it, and he left. When he left, I screamed. I didn't open my mouth to scream, I just did it inside.

Rydel started laughing and slowly giggle.

"I'm not gonna wash my shoulder today!" I said and cover my mouth.

_______________________________________________

Cute, huh? 😁

What was your favorite part or favorite line?

Next chapter, I THINK, is Valentine's Day.

So uh ;)

#Rallison: If Ross gives a gift to Laura for Valentine's Day 😍

#Rumer&Val: If Ross gives Relany a gift and Relany is warming up to him 😒

#Noah&Sharna: If a special someone gives a note to Laura 😉

Bye my KitKats! 🍫