11

2 weeks later / Wednesday

Minas POV

My Living Room

I woke up and saw many alcoholic bottles and junk food on my table.

"If I keep living like this, I'll be found dead. I can't let that happen... I have a headache".

I picked up a bag and began clearing the table. However, as I was cleaning and saw the Barro card I got given. I just threw it back down and finished clearing the table.

~ time skip ~

Dahyuns House

"Gosh, this place is amazing. It's like a house in a foreign country", I said.

"This is what my place looked like when I was in Germany. This is how I like it".

Living Room

"You must've been started to hear from me out of the blue", I said.

"I was startled because you said you wanted to learn the piano instead of asking me to eat meat. I was actually worried because the person I ate meat with suddenly appeared on TV attending a hearing".

I stayed quiet.

"Are you okay?", she asked.

"Im trying to be. I became jobless because of that", I said.

She was shocked to hear that.

"But after a few weeks of being jobless, I figured I should have a hobby if I didn't want to go mad. Thats why I called. I've been wanting to learn the piano anyway. By the way, if you're good at playing the piano, can you also play stuff on a tablet using the piano app?", I asked.

"that requires another set of skills. But you'll still have to know how to play the piano first".

"You're right. There's a song. I really want to learn how to play", I said getting the music sheet our my bag and handed it over to her.

"Can you play the song for me first?".

~ a few minutes later ~

She began playing the song.