60

Tuesday

Minas POV

Living Room

I called up Jeongyeon.

Me: What does a jobless person do now?

Me: Where are you?

Me: I dont want to stay at home. Can I join you?

Jeong: Here? I'm with a guy I know. I dont mind com over. Yes. I'll text you the address bye

Tzuyus POV

Flower Boy Shaman

"I sense the remnants of martial arts. You quit plain a sport, didn't you?".

I removed my sunglasses.

"You can see that?".

"You did well. You wouldn't have lasted anyway. You're born to sit behind a desk forever. You met your special benefactor".

~ a few minutes later ~

"You see Im very unlucky with men. Every guy I date is a gold digger or cheater. None of them were decent".

"But she's not a man".

"Exactly! Im confused why a woman is making me feel such things", I said.

"Well, I can tell you she's a decent woman".

"I know that but...".

"Wait. She is a good woman, but she'll leave".

"What?".

"You both fighting your inner self with your sexuality because of one and another. Just confess that you like her".

"I like her?".

"Yes take things slow and wait for yourself to really recognise your feelings then confess".

Minas POV

Wherever Jeongyeon is

"Ah Mina you're just on time", jeongyeon said.

"What?".

"You were expecting Ms Myoui Mina?", the guy asked.

"I can't believe Im meeting such a famous person. It's nice to meet you", he said.

"It's nice to meet you too", I said.

"This is Jeong In-taek. He used to own a game company. Let's say hes a good enough friend to hang out with a jobless woman. Please sit".

"Are you expecting someone else?", I asked.

"That guy. A junior of mine called and asked if he could, so I said yes".

I turned to see Park Jimin.

"Come and say hello. You know Myoui Mina the star from the hearing, right?".

"Of course, we know each other", he said smiling.

~ a few minutes later ~

"By the way, how do you guys know each other? Work?".

"Yes".

"Were darting", he said.

What is he saying?

"So she's the woman your always talking about".

~ time skip ~

"My gosh, I didn't see you there. When did you come?", jeongyeon asked.

"I waited until you were done smoking", I said.

"You did the same thing last time and watched me from behind".

"It's nice to catch you from behind. It makes me feel calm".

"Really? How do I look from behind? Should I register a trademark?", she asked turning her back to me.

"I'm still waiting to hear about what Kevin and Ms Na discussed with KU group".

"But if you still haven't heard from her yet, wouldn't that mean she failed to find out or doesn't want to tell you?".

"She'll call me. It was a deal, not a request. I dont know whose sides she's on, but she never goes back on a deal", I said.

"By the way, I feel like there's more urgent than that. You and Tzuyu".

"Eh there's not going on with us", I said.

"Are you positive about that?".

"Yes we are just colleagues", I said.

"You know she told me the same thing. Maybe you two should stop acting suspicious and people won't think you guys are having something going on".

"What is it that we do that is suspicious".

"Well first you two have gotten softer with each other", she said.

"I've grown to like her".

She laughed.

"If you say so".