38

Friday

Tzuyu POV

Outside Barro

On my way in I bumped into Jungkook not physically I just saw him and he saw me.

"Long time no see. You've lost so much weight. You shouldn't skip your meals. Are you sick?", he asked.

"Arent you? Are you planning on staying healthy?", I asked.

"I've been hurting too, but I'm all good now. Today was my trip to the doctor, so there's no need to worry anymore. I just hope your heart heals first, Jung Eunbi", he said.

"What?".

"I mean, Myoui Tzuyu. I mean, Chou Tzuyu".

"You've got to be kidding me", I said walking closer to him.

"I shouldn't have worried about a second offence and just broke your legs while I was it. I should've known better. Are you free these days? how about today?", I asked.

"Tzuyu you dont mean this. You're ill. You have anger management issues. Get some therapy and we'll start over", he said.

"Sure, let's do that. I'll see a shrink while you recover in the ICU. Get over here".

"Tzuyu!".

He escaped my grabbed. 

"Tzuyu, dont forget that you look sexier when you smile, so let's keep on smiling. Got it?".

"YOU'D BETTER STAY AWAY FROM ME!".

I should've killed him that day. Anger management issues? If I actually had anger management issues, you'd already be dead.

~ Time Skip ~

Outside Barro Lift

"What are you so focused on?".

"I'm looking at how penguins walk", I said.

"What?".

"Nayeon, is there an animal you particularly like?", I asked.

"Dogs?".

"Does everyone have one that they like?", I asked.

"I guess".

"I see".

"Why are you looking at how penguins walk?", she asked.

"They remind me of Mina when she walks without heels", I said.

"I've never noticed that. You pay a lot of attention to her dont you. Do you like her?".

"Ya Im straight. It's not that hard to notice!", I said annoyed.

"Oh Jeongyeon on the real-time keyword ranking. He must've posted an apology", Nayeon said.

"This isn't an apology".