13

Friday

Code of ethics for web portals.

Article One - A web portal must be the most progressive and creative. Nothing can violate the web portal users' right to know and their freedom of expression.

Code of ethics for web portals.

Article Two -   A web portal should not manipulate or conceal information. Iy must protect its users from all kinds of pressures, violations, restrictions, and discriminations that try to harm their rights.

Code of ethics for web portals.

Article Three - A web portal must not be swayed by one's private interest. It should remain independent from internal and external influences such as politics, economics and society. And it must not intervene in anything that might harm its impartiality. 

Code of ethics for web portals.

Article Four -  A web portal must manage, supervise, and be responsible for everything that happens on the site. It should never stay quiet about them or try to avoid them.

Code of ethics for web portals.

Article Five -  A web portals power to influence comes from its users, and it influences them at the same time. Iy must never aim to gain any unjustifiable benefits, and it must not wield any improper influence.

This code of ethics for web portals was written by Ms Minatozaki and I eight years ago. I empathized and agreed with everything that's written here. And I still agree with it to this very day. Goodbye everyone

Mina POV

Outside Barro

"Are you ready for your first day of work?", I asked.

"Yes".

"Im perfectly ready!".

I smile and led them the way in.

Barro Lobby

They were wearing their own clothes some were on skateboards, some where sleeping, playing games.

"Look at..."

"Hi", Chaeyoung said to the strangers.

"Hello", they replied back to her.

She started jumping like a little kid and mom was judging her.

Barro Cafe

"Woah. This company must spend its profits on decorating the place. I wonder why they rank second in the business".

"It's natural for companies like this to rank second. They use their money to buy nice chairs".

"Should we have some coffee? It's on me", momo said.