85

2 years later

Tzuyuz POV

Beach

"Do you Myoui Mina take Chou Tzuyu to be your wife?".

This is really happening. Im here standing in front of my fiancee. She really said yes to my propsal.

"I do", she said smiling.

Ah her smile is the best thing in the world.

"Please plut the rings on".

My hand became shaky but I manage to get the ring onto her finger.She took my hand and put her ring on my finger. Were really married. Shes rally my beautiful wife.

"I now announce you as wives you may kiss".

I pulled her to me and she smiled wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me. It wasn't too long but wasn't to short it was just right. I pulled away and she rested her forehead agsint mine.

"Your stunning", I said.

She blushed hugging me.

"Aww my wife is shy from my compliment. Cute", I said.

~ Huge Huge Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Out HotelRoom / Bedroom

Our lips were 1 inch away from touching. I couldn't handle the intense atmosphere. I put my lips on hers, it turned passionate quite quick. My tongue found hers and she held tightly on my waist. I subconsciously walked back to my bed. She lifted me up onto the mattress then came on top of me. She ghosted her lips over mine. She planted kisses on the neck sucking on it. She took my hands and intertwined them with hers. A loud moan escaped my mouth. I pulled my hands away running my fingers through her hair. I tilted my head to the side allowing her to have move access. Her hands ran down my chest and sides down to my thigh. She trailed soft kisses from my chest to my jaw. I closed my eyes as her middle finger brushed against my core. I whimpered at the contact. She was slowly pulling my knickers down, I lifted my hips helping her take it off. Her lips mean mine again just as passionate as before. My hands ran down her body till I reached her ass. She pulled out the heated kiss removing her knickers then removed her bra. I was completely speechless. Her body is so fucking amazing. She spread my legs and came in between. I clenched onto the bedsheets. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip sliding it into my mouth. I pulled out the heated kiss after feeling her two fingers pushed inside me without warning. I pulled her closer to my body kissing her. I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me without warning. She started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. I leaned my head back while arching my back when she hit the sensitive spot, my nails dig into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I let out a quiet whimper when her fingers slide out of me. Once again, I was arching my back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm wash over me. 

"How far do you want to go tonight my love?".

"All the way", I said.

Shge smiled and kissed me again. I married her. Im her wife. Shes my wife. Im Chou Mina. I'm married to my rival who then quemade me question my sexuailty. Ahh Im so happy.

THE END