55

Wednesday

Minas POV

Our Office

"Data confirms that taking down My Homepage and Games will incur the least loss", Chae said.

"Okay. Let's alert both teams about the decision", I said.

"We changed the design and I get the visual difference, but I keep thinking that we're missing a point".

"Let's get rid of the real-time keyword ranking", Tzuyu said.

"I get what you're going for, Tzuyu, but in reality, it's impossible".

"Ist too early. Our users will find it inconvenient".

"I thought so. Then, how about this?", she asked standing up and moving all of the real-time keywords but leaving one.

"You'll roll it?", I asked.

"yes roll it. We'll show each other the top ten keywords every two seconds. Like our billboard", Tzuyu said.

"Is this possible?".

"Our index will drop if we close the list".

"Whats an index?".

"It's the internet equivalent of TV ratings. A popular TV show sells better and attracts more commercials. A web portal with a high index has higher sales and market share", I said.

"Increasing our index with keywords results isn't the future for web portals. Sales and users convenience. Put that aside. We must provide a core message to our users That why were revamping our main page. What our era will make us delete anyway, we will delete first. That's reform. Let's not hesitate", Tzuyu said.

~ Time Skip ~

Outside Barro

"MYOUI MINA!!".

I turned around and saw Jimin. Stay cool. He ran up to me.

"Are you free? Do you want to go get dinner?".

I felt myself get pulled to someone. I looked up and saw it was tzuyu.

"Her aquarium has been smashed and all the fishes have died. Therefore you should be dead too and I can make that happen physically. She's not into men. So take your small cock to someone else".

"Why dont you shut your mouth. Go to your girlfriend and leave this between us".

"Couldn't you tell that was a lie? You leave my girlfrined alone before I call the police and get done for harassment".

I was surprised by her sudden words. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away, 

~ a few minutes later ~

Park Bench

"What is this aquarium?".

"I have a lot of other fish", I said.

"That's a lie where are they all at?".

"You killed them", I said.

"Ya I was just protecting you back then from him", She said.

"I'm kidding. I don't know he keeps referring himself to a fish".

"Thank you anyway", I said.

"I needed to talk to you anyway. I wanted to apologize for yesterday. Sana is just my clo--".

"Close since you were in high school and I'm just someone you know for a few months. I understand", I said cutting her off.

"I've got to go", I said getting up and left.

Tzuyus POV

Park

"You really need to work on your flirting skills".

I looked at Elkie.

"I wasn't flirting", I said.

"You were jealous that you weren't a fish in her fish tank".

"I dont need to be in her fish tank. I dont like her. So stop saying I do", I said.

"If you say so".