67

Tuesday

Tzuyu's POV

Our Office

I woke up and saw Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon! The leader of the web portal site that's the first place in market share!".

"Your still drunk, aren't you?".

"Jeongyeon. A big name in the IT industry. You're the CEO of the industry's top company", Mina said.

"I can't believe any of this. I cut the team sinner short and gave you the day off. How is it you ended you  back here?"

I tapped Mina.

"Mina wake up".

"What?".

"It's morning".

"Right. Ow my back hurts".

"It hurts doesn't it? Of course it does. You're too old to sleep on hard surfaces. Now, get going before anybody sees you".

"Jeongyeon, hold up. What's with the flowers?".

"Oh this is for you Tzuyus. It is from a woman name Elkie".

"Really?".

"Go home already!", she said.

I reached over to the flowers and looked at them. 'Congratulations on winning first place

"Elkie, you considerate women!".

I looked at Mina.  I kicked it over and hugged her.

"As if".

~ time skip ~

Outside Barro

"Todays is day one".

"Day one?".

She doesn't remember.

"First day of being on top of the web portals", I said.

"Ah, I'll send you home".

"Okay".

~ time skip ~

Elkies House

"What's up?".

"She doesn't remember we confessed last night and that today was our first day of dating...".

"Did you tell her?".

"What if she regrets what she said last night?".

"She probably does even like me right".

"Tzuyu you've got to tell her. Tell her what you remember last night", she said.

"No, I'm scared she'll turn around say she didn't like me".

Minas POV

Dahyuns House

"What's up? Also congrat on coming first in the web portals", she said.

"Thank you. I can't really say what's up because I dont know what's up. But I feel like I've done something Im going to regret tomorrow".

"Does it have to with anybody?".

"Tzuyu... I feel something happened last night but I dont remember what. And today she seems sad. Have I done something wrong?".

"From what I heard from Momo is that you were very drunk and you two kissed. I dont know what happen afterwards".

"Wait wait wait. You said Momo".

"Mhm Momo", she said.

"Momo is your first lover?".

"Correct. She found me".

"Congrats on finding her", I said.

"Thank you. Now let's talk about this Tzuyu problem. What do you think happened after that kiss?".

"Maybe disgusted? Omo I've ruined my chances with her haven't I? It's not the first time I've kissed her because Im drunk. What if she thought I was playing with her? Ah dahyuniee I've fucked it up".

"Try to talk to her tomorrow".

"You think she will talk to me?".

"She's gonna have to if you guys are a team".

"Right".