82

1 week later Sunday

Tzuyus POV

Our Office

"Oh come can you two at least work together?", Nayeon asked as I walked past Mina and sat on my chair.

"We are", I said.

"You not even talking", Jihyo said.

"Not necessary to unless we have a meeting", Mina said.

This air is suffocating. I stood up collecting my things.

"I'm going to work somewhere. You need anything Myoui email me", I said then left the office.

Cafe

The air was suffocating there.

"Hey".

I looked up and saw Sana.

"I saw the keywords. It really is true. He is her son", she said.

"We're not dating", I said sipping on my coffee.

"Why because she has a son?".

"Im not ready to be a stepmother. And she never told me. Am I really the one in the wrong? It was my first time seeing her back to work today. And I felt the urge to hold her in my arms. I want to kiss her. But I can't. I can't hold her. I just feel pain because she kept that secret from me. That is something she should have told me from the beginning. I love her. I really do love her. You wouldn't understand how much I love her", I explained.

"Seeing how your acting I can tell you love her. Your also drinking alcohol and writing her name multiply times".

I looked at her.

"I love her. I want her", I said crying.

She hugged me.

~ Time SKip ~

Mina's POV

My Office

"Mina".

I looked at Momo.

"Yes?".

"Do you love Tzuyu?", she asked.

"Of course. I really love her", I said.

"I think she loves you too still", she said.

"I doubt it. She called me immature for getting pregnant at 15 and all that, Maybe this is a good thing. I won't be distracted anymore. My main focus will be on work Can we not talk about this anymore. Lets focus on work momo", I said.