70

Tuesday

Minas POV

My Office

"What. View personal information? I couldn't believe how they wanted to censor real-time keywords, and now they want personal information? If the government wants, must we hand over personal information without any due process? Are they crazy? That means they want to monitor everyone's every move. So? What did you say?", Tzuyu asked.

"I clearly resued, of course. But they demanded that we agree to censor real-time keywords and include it in the regulations before. They won't back down easily".

"Does that mean they will continue putting pressure on us?", she asked.

"They would don't have tired at all if they were going to back down so easily. They took a huge risk. The fact that they made a move that incurs a huge risk means they need this", I said.

"If they put pressure on us once more in any way, I'll bring this to the attention of the internet self-regulatory board. Let's join forces with Unicon", she said.

"Ms Minatozaki might have a different opinion but then you seem to protect her so why wouldn't you want to do that", I said.

"Guys you are at work leave your relationship problems to be sorted out after work", Jeongyeon said.

Why is she walking over here? My neck was grabbed and her lips had landed on mine. Stupid heart for beating like this. I hate how I want you. She pulled away.

"Let's not argue over things like that. I want you. So dont break up with me. I won't accept it".

I reconnected our lips.

"Oh come on guys. Go do work now yu resolve things", Jeongyeon said.

I pulled away and saw Jeongyeon had left.

"You're not dumping me ever".

I looked at her.

"I'm sorry for getting jealous".

"It's okay. You dont need to be jealous. I dont like Sanan like that. Tiy were the reason that made me a question and you are now the reason I have someone I love. I love you".

I hugged her.

"I love you too".

~ Time Skip ~

Jeongyeons Office

"Jeongyon. Did you see the news?", I asked.

"They're pushing ahead. They'll compensate us first so we can't say no", Tzuyu said.

"They want us to give in", she said.

"Those scumbags. Where did they learn to do this?!".

"Unicon will have heard too. Let's see where they stand", I said.

"Sure. Tzuyu garage a discussion for internet self-regulatory board. Tomorrow or the days after the sooner the better".