81

1 day later Sunday

Tzuyus POV

Our Office

I came to the office and everyone was looking at me. I didn't come in yesterday since I had a really bad hangover.

"What?", I asked.

"You really dumped Mina over the fact she has a son?", Nayoned asked like she was judging me.

"I'm here to work not to talk about my personal life", I said sitting down on my chair.

~ a few minutes later ~

I notice Mina wasn't here. Where is she?

"Where is Mina?", I asked.

"Tzuyu come with me", Jeongyeon said.

Jeongyeon Office

"Where is she?".

"I gave her time off because of reporters".

I looked down.

"Tzuuyu I know you didn't mean most of those words yesterday. You love her dont you", she said.

"I do. I really do love her", I said.

"Then do what's right", she said.

I looked at her.

"Since she isn't in today your team leader for now", she said.

I stood up.

"I think I'll clear my mind first before I approach her".

"I understand you get some rest today the team will be fine without you for today. You need some rest too", she said.

"Thank you Jeongyeon".

Outside Barro

I pulled my phone out to see my lock screen was a picture of us.

A teardrop landed on my phone. Why did I do this? I've lost her, haven't I?

Minas POV

My House / Bedroom

I went into my drawer and saw one of Tzuyus jumpers. I know I shouldn't but I took it and wore her jumper. It just smells like her. I miss her already. I sighed laying on the bed. I want her back to hold me in her arms giving me little kisses. I feel so lonely without her. But then again this is probably right. I won't be distracted. Or will I? Am I just trying to avoid the problem?