22

Wednesday

Minas POV

Our Office

"Is this jerk kidding me?", Momo said.

"What's wrong?", Nayeon asked.

"My ex-boyfriend clicked "like" on a photo I posted. He's not even a directed follower. What do you think it means?".

"Why are all ex-boyfriend jerks?".

"It could've been a mistake", Chae said.

"If it were a mistake he should've deleted it. Why is he spying on me when his account is only open to friends? If I could, I would've hacked into his account", Momo said.

"Jihyo would be able to do that", Nayeon said.

"Is Jihyo a hacker?", I asked.

"Everyone at this company except yu three knows that", she said.

"April 13, 4:30. The traffic system in Inju was hacked which caused chaos in Jemyeong-dong. The authorities began an investigation and considered all possible suspects including political spies and terrorists. However, after months of investigation, they caught the hacker. She was a 17-year-old high school student. When the police asked why she hacked into the system, she gave the most innocent answer. 'I just wanted to spend more time with him' The young girl was sentenced to 180 hours of community service. She did all that to spend an hour with the girl she liked".

"That girl was Jihyo?", Chae asked.

"Yes".

"Are you telling me that  I have two criminals on my team?", I asked.

"A real hacker? That's fascinating", momo said.

"It's not odd for a hack to be working in an IT company", Nayeon said.

"Jeongyeon, calling us. Please check your phones", Chae said.

I checked my phone.

"A video of Han Min-kyu at a host bar? Isn't it the same Han Min-kyu who stood us up for the commercial?", Momo asked.

"His name will hit the real-time ranking. Let's go".

 ~ a few minutes later ~

"Thats where the video ends. It's been spreading fast via online communities and social media", Nayeon said.

"Han Min-kyu is currently in 16th place of the real-time ranking in two minutes he'll reach the fifth place. I'll need a decision in 90 seconds".

"The videos are being blocked, but articles are being released", Chae said.

"We can't categorize it as a lewd video. Hes not really doing anything", jihyo said.