64

Saturday

Minas POV

Seating area

"There are many ways to take responsibility. But I chose to do that by resigning from my position. But I've come to realize that it was a very irresponsible choice. And to be honest, Im still not sure about what's right and what's wrong. That's because I'm not perfect. I'm ready to be reproed for going back on my word and returning to the company. I will gladly accept your criticisms. However, I will fear to receive criticisms regarding Barro regardless of how pretty they may be. I'll be afraid. I will take it to heart. This is my response to the 2,500 people who signed the petition asking for my return. And this is my way of taking responsibility".

~ Time Skip ~

Our Office

"People started applying starting from 9 am and as of 11 am we had more than 3,000 applicants".

"People are really loving it".

"If one person gets picked every hour for three days, how many is that?", I asked.

"72. People started uploading the event in online communities. The competition is going to be fierce".

"Have you been well?", Jeongyeon asked.

"Jeongyeon".

"I'm here to report that I'm back. I came a little late because I've been caught up with so much work", she said.

"Sorry".

"Congratulations on your return", I said.

"Congratulations".

"Congratulations".

"My gosh, I dont deserve to be congratulated. I should be looking back at myself But its nce to be here. It really reels like I'm back. By the way, who came up with that fascinating idea? Mina? No, it cant be her. Mina isn't sentive enough. Tzuyu? No, it cane be her either. Then.. Momo? I guess it was you", she said.

"How did you know?".

"I could tell from the look on your face. This is nice. Youve improved so much in a month that its starting to intimidate me".

"You should work hard in order to keep your place", Tzuyu said.

"Yes your right. I feel like I should work day and night to catch up. Gosh, I ahte this so mcuh. I need to vist other teamns as well, so I'll see you guys later bye", she said leaving.

'This is an urgernt annocuemt regarding the main pagfe reformation. If anyoen sueing a Teraphone 7KS or a Dokia AMAC, please come to the ninth floor to the Development Team Office'