Chapter 7

Chapter 7

 Brady was the first to come over even though he’s not on the team. He’s just always at our house. Then all the boys came over by the mini van full. They all made themselves at home in my room in the basement where our TVs are. I grabbed a few liters of Coke and Sprite. I headed downstairs and hung out with the boys. The pizza came 20 minutes late so I was pissed behold belief. When he came to the door I swung it open and my heart stopped. A super attractive boy was standing there with my late pizza…my late pizza...

            “You’re a bit late.” I said with my arms crossed over my chest. I had a flannel shirt with my black skinny jeans, hair in a fish tail braid and my miss matched socks.

            “Yeah, I know I kinda got lost.” Pizza boy said with a smirk. He had flippy long hair and bright green eyes and very deep voice. He looked down at his black and white DCs instead of meeting my eyes.

            “Whatever, can I have my pizzas now?” I held out my arm and waited, cute or not I’m hungry.

            “Yeah here ya go. Sorry again for it being late, won’t happen again.” He finally gave me my pizza. I felt a piece of paper under my pizza boxes and pulled out  a piece of paper with a phone number on it. I looked up and he was smirking at me. I reached up and sent a punch flying to his left cheekbone.

            “What the hell?!” I screamed at him, holding the paper in my hand.

            “I was thinking the same thing! Jesus, that hurts where did you learn how to punch like that? The hulk?!”

            “That’s really creepy that I’ve never seen you before much less know your name and you just give me your number? And how did you know that I was a girl? I could have been a creepy pedophile! Oh my God your cheek is swelling come inside” I turned around and set the pizza down on the counter and grabbed a town that was on the counter. “Sit down at the island”

            “You don’t have to help me, I know how to bandage my self, trust me I live with a doctor and nurse.” He said while holding his cheek and sitting down at the island.

            “That’s funny, I live a nurse too. And yes I have to help you because I feel really bad for punching you. Now sit still this is going to burn, you’re bleeding.” I took a towel and starting dabbing this liquid my mom uses when me and my brother get scabs and scrapes. He tensed up and let out a little noise because of the burn. “I’m so sorry.” I whispered.

            “Don’t be, I caught you off guard. Most of the time girls start flirting with me and call me 3 times a night but you’re different. You punched me in the face, and well it’s kinda adorable.”

            “Do you want a black eye to go with your bruised cheek?” I smiled and looked into his green eyes. He held his hands up in defense and smiled back at me. “What’s your name by the way?” I continued dabbing and looked away.

            “Liam Thompson. You?”  I knew who he was when he said his name. Liam Thompson is one of the most popular guys at our school, even though we’ve only been in school for 3 months *I fast-forward a bit* he’s already super popular. Also because his brother is a junior is the most popular at our school.

            “Kat Love.”

            “That’s a pretty name. Wait, I know who you are! We go to the same school, right?”

            “Um, yeah. You’re all cleaned up now; I guess you have to go back to work?”

            “Funny story, I paid the real pizza boy to let me deliver the pizza to you because your brother was saying how you ordered pizza and he told me your address and I found out where you lived that’s why I gave you my number. There’s the whole story, so I really don’t have to go to work cause well, I don’t work.”