Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“Do you know him?” I forgot my mother was right next to me since I was staring at Liam.

“Um, I think so.” She nodded. Suddenly our car slowed down.

“Uh oh…” she mumbled.

“Uh oh?”

“Uh oh.”

“Mom…when was the last time you filled up the tank?”

“Like 2 weeks ago…” she mumbled at the ground.

“Great. That’s just fucking great.”

“Hey, language, missy!”

“Really? This is the time you choose to yell at me for my language?”

“I’m going to walk down to the gas station about a mile away, are you coming with me?”

“Walk down the street at 10 o’clock in a sketchy neighborhood? Sign me up!”

“You’re so funny, see how hard I’m laughing?” she pointed to her straight face then climbed out of the car and began walking down the street. I looked around the car and saw that Liam disappeared. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started going on Instagram but I had no 3G of course so I just leaned back and started to dose off…

*Kat’s Dream*

I was standing on stage on the Voice. I was singing Stay by Rihanna. I got a 4 chair turn. When they were all debating over me Blake Shelton asked if I had a boyfriend.

“I actually do!”

“Dammit!” Adam yelled.

“Adam, she’s a bit young for you…” Usher said, chuckling. “But not to young for Justin Bieber. You wanna meet him, don’t you?”

“He has a higher voice then her, good idea Usher! Maybe they can form a girl band!”

“I heard my nameee!” Justin came up onto the stage and gave me a hug, he smelled like Jesus. “Got something to say to all this, Blake?” Justin lifted up his shirt to reveal his six pack. All the girls went crazy, me being me, I just stared.

“You never answered my question. Do you have a boyfriend?” Blake looked back at me.

“His name is Li-“

A knock on the window woke me up with a start and a hooded figure was standing at my window. I let out a loud piercing scream and crawled over to the drivers seat away from the figure. The hood was flipped back and Liam was standing there, laughing. I crawled back over to my seat and opened the door.

“Are you crazy?!” I screeched.

“Crazy for you, babe.” Butterflies erupted in my stomach but I just swallowed them.

“Liam, where the hell are you?” I heard another voice yell from somewhere in the darkness.

“Over here, dude.”

“Who’s the girl?” a boy walked into the light and nodded to me with a quick run through of his fingers through is hair.

“I’m Kat.” I straightened up and looked at him.

“Kat?”

“It’s a name, ok?”

“It’s a pretty cool name, actually. Name’s Vic.”

“Vic? Like Vic Fuentes?”

“Yeah, yeah I get it all the time.” He kinda looked like him too. He was tan, with long hair, muscular arms, and kinda short. He was wearing a tank top and jeans. He had a can in his hand. My jaw dropped thinking it was alcohol. “Chill your tits, its Arizona Tea.” He showed me the can and I relaxed.

“Vic!” 4 more boys strolled up to Liam, Vic, and I. Is it getting hot in here or is just them…

“Woooaahh, cute girl. Who’s she?” one asked.

“This is Kat!” Liam threw an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest.

“Cool! I’m Wes!” Wes had short black hair and brown eyes, he was as muscular as Vic but had an even more childish grin on his face. He was wearing a hoodie with basketball shorts.

“And this is Damon!” Damon had blonde hair and big bright blue eyes. He waved at me and his grin grew. He had on a camo button up shirt that was unbuttoned revealing a white t shirt with dog tags and cargo shorts and army boots. Boy, got some good style.

“And finally the fabulous, JT!”

“Don’t call me fabulous, dude; it makes me sound like a gay ballerina.” JT had ripped jeans and a black t shirt. He had short brown hair and grey eyes, similar to mine.

“So, you’ve met the gang!” Liam rubbed my arm with his hand and I looked around at the them.

Great. More boys. Just what I need.

Author’s Note: I like this chapter! More character, mwahah! How do you like the story so far? Sorry I haven’t updated in forever, I’ve had so much homework and tests and friends I just didn’t have time. But here it is, more to come :) Comment, Like, and follow!