Queen Of Hearts (3)

The Queen of Hearts trotted along with the rest of her close friends within the court, as she carried her huge dress along with her. She was quickly going to court where she would have to face Wonderland subjects, whether they or she liked it or not.

"You've got a big trial today, your majesty. You need support." groaned one of her close friends named Markus Wood who had skin texture, the texture of wood.

The Queen of Hearts applied a little bit of lip gloss onto her soft but plump lips before saying, "I am the Queen, Markus. I don't need support, unlike those idiots who are going to be at trial today."

"And yet, your highness, you still need support. Nothing ever pleases you, does it?"

"Nothing you do, Markus. Now hurry, I am running late!" And the Queen of Hearts rushed into the trial standing next to the new King who she had under a kind of spell, being much taller than him also gave her an advantage.

"Alright. Now we have our first subject to be trialed at Court. The Royal Jester." said the judge who was a huge weasel. Literally. The Jester approached them, with her head bowed and the Queen immediately threw a fit.

"She wanted me gone!!" She cried.

"Please calm down, your excellency. Let us first sentence her. You can pick the sentence if you shall wish it for the Jester." sighed the Judge.

"Alright then.." exclaimed the Queen of Hearts, "OFF WITH HER HEAD!!"