𝟽

Ch

Ch. 7

2:33PM
THE NEXT DAY
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰

"His flight should've landed already." Mercedes spoke, glancing at the time on her phone for the tenth time as she laid on her sister's bed next to Moni who was busy cuddling with her daughter.

"Are you not gonna go pick him up?" Moni asked, stretching her arm out slightly and smacking her sister in the head.

Mercy rolled her eyes, knocking her hand out of the way. "No, it's too hot for that. He can go to the hotel himself and text me when he's there." She spoke lazily. Moni sucked her teeth at her response. 

"It's not even 70° outside.. just say you wanna get dressed up for him and you know you're going to take years." Moni sassed, knowing how extra her older sister is.

"That too." Mercy replied and Moni chuckled at the fact that she could hear the smirk in her voice.

"You wanna see Meech?" Moni looked down at her daughter. She laid on her side, while Yori laid under her on her back. Yori smiled up at her mom, "Yes, Meesh!"

"Bye girl! That's my man." Mercy teased, leaning over Moni and sticking her tongue out. Yori got up on her knees to lean over her mom as well and hit Mercy. "No! My."

"I just know she's lying." Moni and her sister both chuckled as Yori laid back down, resting her case, and cuddled up under her mom again.

Ever since the first day she was introduced to Dimitri, Yori has been extremely possessive of him and she adores the attention he gives her every time he's around. Both sisters knew it was most likely the effect of her not having a male figure in her life, so she clung on to male attention the second she received it.

Meech didn't make her growing attachment to him any easier with all the toys he gets her on random occasions. Moni insisted that he didn't need to keep buying Yori stuff because she was convinced he was doing it to please Mercy. But he kept buying her toys anyway, telling both sisters that he's always loved kids.

"What are you gonna do today?" Mercy asked her sister as she scrolled thorough her Instagram feed.

Moni shrugged, twisting one of Yori's short curls on her finger. "Probably just stay home.." She spoke. The eventful past few days Moni's had since landing in Georgia was enough drama to last her the rest of the trip.

Thanks to King, Sada, Kai and his girlfriend, the entire trip was ruined in her eyes and she really didn't have it in her to show her daughter around her childhood city anymore. This stay was longer than their usual ones so Moni thought she'd be able to actually enjoy being with all of her family again, but she doubted that now.