18 - Larry's Back Bitches

Harry's POV

I was released the next morning after an uneventful night. The boys were busy rehearsing for our concert next week and the girls had decided to go and visit Perrie, who was on a short break from Little Mix's world tour. Paul's wife had gone into labour this morning, so he was with her. I had absolutely no idea who would be picking me up. The nurse told me they would be here at 9:30 and it was 9:45. I was getting anxious.

"Hello Harry."

"SIMON!" I jumped backwards, pressing myself against the wall and trying to stay as far away from him as possible. He frowned.

"Is something wrong?" He asked me.

"Hell yeah something's wrong!" I hissed at him, reaching behind me for the handle to the bathroom door. He cocked his head to the side, looking confused and a little too innocent. Then he sighed.

"Harry, you can't hold this against me forver - "

"Watch me!" 

He raised an eyebrow.

"We can play that way if you want," he told me, voice now dripping with venom, "Just remember my position above you."

I scoffed.

"What could you do about it?" I demanded.

"Take away your contract with SYCO and Modest Management." He stated simply.

"You think there aren't hundreds of people who want to sign One Direction?" I asked him, smirking a little just to annoy him.

"No doubt." His eyes were glinting. "But who would sign only one member of the band?"

I froze at his words.

"You can't - "

"Oh, yes I can."

Defeated and tired, I shuffled slowly out of the hospital room after Simon. Now I was going to have to act as if nothing was wrong. Wait...

"Simon," I said hesitantly, "What are youa sking me to do?"

He spun around to face me.

"You have to break up with Alia."

*********************************************

"HARRY!!!!!"

The second I walked through the door to mine and Louis' flat, I was almost knocked over by Niall running at me and jumping for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him more tightly than usual, shaking. He instantly realized something was wrong and frowned, pulling me into the kitchen and shutting the door behind him.

"What's wrong Haz?" He asked and I ran over to him, clutching my hands around his waist and holding on to him as if my life depended on it.

"S-Simon picked m-me up at the - at the hos-hospital and he t-told m-me that I h-have to b-break up wi-with A-Alia!" I sobbed. Niall patted my back comfortingly and I managed to catch my breath.

"What is he holding over you?" Niall asked gently.

"Says he'll kick me out of the band." I sighed. Niall's face twisted into a frown.

"He can't do that!" He yelled, hopefully nobody else was here...

"Yeah, he can." I mumbled sadly. Suddenly, I heard running footsteps from down the hallway. Seconds later, Louis, Liam and Zayn burst through the kitchen doors.

"What's happened?" Liam gasped, inspecting us both quickly to make sure we weren't either of us hurt.

"Simon's got Harry convinced he can kick him out of the band if he doesn't break up with Alia."