4 - Search = Over!

"I'll have three carrot muffins, a pickle sandwich, and salty crisps."

"EVERYTHING ON THE MENU!!!! TANX I WUFF YEWWWW!!!!"

"Hello, may I please have the easiest thing for you to make that is on the hotel's menu? I'm sorry, I know it's quite early, I don't want to inconvenience you. I apologize for my friends' rudeness, I'll be happy to pay you double what the meals' costs are. Thank you so much for being wonderful. Have a lovely morning!"

"Eggs. And a Pepsi. Thanks."

Wow, after 3 years, it's really easy to figure out who's who in the band just by listening to their breakfast orders...oh, my turn!

"Hey there, can I have the breakfast wrap with sausage and an orange please? Alright I'll see you soon."

Niall rolled his eyes.

"Harry, could you possibly have a LESS exciting breakfast? Or a smaller one?!"

I turned and raised an eyebrow, before realizing that my hair had now grown so long that it probably didn't make a difference.

"Sure. Just look at Zayn's!"

The Bradford boy had just turned to face the dark glass windows and check his hair (only for the fourth time in 20 minutes) but now looked over at me and shrugged. He'd been very quiet recently...quieter than usual. I wondered if it had something to do with Perrie. Even though they were getting on brilliantly, they had only started dating again last month after a break lasting almost a year and I still wasn't sure if it had been the best decision for them to get back together.

Speaking of girlfriends...

"ELEANOR!!"

"EMELINE!!"

"CATT!!"

"PERRIE!!"

WOW! Guess Zayn's broken his vow of silence...

Looking around the room made me immediately depressed ;

Louis and Eleanor (who'd been dating for 2 1/2 years) were already plastered onto each others faces, snogging unashamedly, as usual.

Niall and his girlfriend of 7 months, Emeline, had taken over the couch and were already cuddled up and turning on the TV with a bowl of popcorn on their laps.

Liam and Catt, who just started dating a month ago but were clearly perfectly matched, were hugging each other tightly, not willing to let go for even a second.

And Zayn and Perrie had disappeared into the bedroom to do Kevin knows what!

Geez, you'd think it had been years, not weeks, since we'd last seen the girls!

"Hey Harry."

A smile quickly spread across my face when I heard Melissa's familiar voice coming from the hallway. I turned around and ran over to give Liam's best friend, and a close one of mine too, a huge hug. Wow, now I knew how the other boys felt, it had been really a long time since we'd seen anyone from back home!

"MELISSA!!"

Suddenly the others had detached themselves from their respective girlfriends to come and hug the new arrival. She laughed.

"Boys, boys! I can let myself in, you go see your girlfriends, they haven't stopped talking about this for days!"

She turned to me.

"Harry, would you like to take me out for ice-cream?"

I smiled.

"It would be my pleasure!"