30 - One Thing

Alia's POV

"Eleanor, why are we doing this?" Perrie asked, frowning as she tried to tie up her hair.

"Because..." Eleanor strolled out of the bathroom, dressed and ready to go. "We need to do something fun. Plus, the boys are all busy so Perrie, Alia and Emeline you three have nothing to do and Danielle loves me so you're coming with."

I sat down on Eleanor's bed and rolled my eyes.

"What if we had made plans?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "You know, our lives don't revolve around our boyfriends."

"Well, mine definitely doesn't." Emeline grinned, turning to look at the four of us who were now crowded on the bed. "Mine is all about my husband."

"Does it suck not being able to go on your honeymoon for another five months?" Perrie asked curiously. Emeline shrugged.

"Well we live together, so the post wedding stuff isn't a problem." She winked at us and Danielle groaned. "But a little bit. Niall says he's got a trip to spain planned and his trips are always really fun."

"Some of us just went through a breakup and are still trying to get over it." Danielle muttered. Eleanor scooted next to her and squeezed the other girl's hand gently. "I just can't believe it. I really did love Liam, I never wanted to hurt him."

"Simon's an ass." I declared, offering Danielle a chocolate.

"Who would have known, the little Canadian girl has a mouth on her." Perrie teased. Emeline and I both laughed.

"Hey! Canadians can mouth off." Emeline protested between giggles. Danielle cracked a smile too, biting into her chocolate.

"So an Ed Sheeran concert and chocolates are supposed to get all of our minds off what's happened recently?"

"Yep!" Eleanor answered cheerily, tossing each of us a teeshirt or sweater. "Twenty minutes til the concert and we have a ten minute drive lets hurry it up."

Three minutes later, the five of us were dressed in jeans and Ed Sheeran merchandise and in Eleanor's car on the way to the concert. We got there with five minutes to spare.

"Perrie!"

"Ed!"

Perrie ran up to the ginger haired man and jumped into his arms. The two hugged for a minute, laughing about something he said before they came back over to us. The man grinned lopsidedly, raising a hand in a wave.

"Hey, how's it going?"

Eleanor and Danielle both greeted him as old friends, Emeline smiled back too. I'd only met him once, but still felt comfortable. He had that kind of presence.

"Brilliant!" Perrie enthused. "Guess what?"

Ed widened his eyes questioningly.

"We're having a girl!"

"PERRIE!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!"

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

The backstage room was filled with squeals of excitement as Perrie disclosed this bit of information to us all for the first time.

"Zayn already told the boys, but I asked to be the one to let you all know. And Ed, you've always been a good friend to us, so I thought it fitting that you should know too! Jade, Jes and Leigh already know too, I told em last night."

"Hate to be a buzzkill, but the show is starting...now...you girls should get to your seats. Per! Bring some water with you."

"Thanks!"