{8}

You woke up the next morning to find Roman gone. That didn't surprise you though, he was probably working out a bit before his match tonight. You got changed and decided to head down to the gym as well. Even though you didn't have a match tonight, it was still important to stay fit.

When you got to the gym, you were surprised that you didn't find Roman there, but you didn't think too much about it. You worked out for about an hour before deciding to stop, taking a shower at the gym.

When you got out of the shower, you changed into the clothes you were going to wear to the show tonight. You walked out of the gym and decided to get some food before heading back to the hotel, unsure of what else to do.

You had just gotten back into the hotel room when you got a text message from Charlotte telling you the name of the bar you were supposed to meet up at with them. You typed a quick response and then sat down in the middle of the bed.

You turned on the TV and decided to watch whatever was playing on the channel for about half an hour when the door to the hotel room opened and Dean, Seth, and Roman walked in. "Hey," you greeted them with a smile. "Good morning," Dean replied, plopping down next to you on the bed. "You look tired," you told Dean. "Yeah, Roman has been making us train all morning," Seth added, sitting down on the other side of you and collapsing on the pillows.

You chuckled at them before looking at Roman and telling him, "I think you're killing them." "They're fine. I'm just trying to make sure we win our match tonight," he defended with a small smirk. "Well, they have to be able to walk if you want them to win," you teased.

"Are you coming to the show tonight?" Dean asked you, not moving from his position on the bed. "Yeah, I wouldn't miss it," you replied with a smile. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, making the four of you look at each other confused as to who was knocking since all of you were in the room.

Roman moved to open the door and when he did there was a pretty blonde woman standing there. "Hey, Roman, is Dean here?" she asked, causing Dean to lift only his head up. "Yeah, come on in," Roman replied, letting her in.

When she walked in she was surprised to see everyone there and even more surprised to see Dean practically dead on the bed. "Are you okay?" she asked him with a small smile. Dean only responded with a groan. "Don't worry, he's fine, he just apparently completed Roman's pre-show boot camp," you told her, pushing past Seth to get off the bed and introduce yourself to the woman.

"Hey, I'm Y/N," you told her, finally managing to get off the bed. You offered her your hand and she gladly shook it, replying, "Renee, I'm Dean's wife." Your eyes lit up in realization at who she was and you got a large smile on your face. "Oh, I've been wanting to meet you. After all, someone who puts up with Dean all the time has to be someone special," you joked.

Dean lifted his head for a moment just to send a glare at you, making you, Renee, and Roman chuckle. "Yeah, well, you're doing something even more impressive. You have to spend time with all three of them," she stated, joining in on the teasing.

This time she earned a playful glare from all three men, making you laugh. "Anyway, Dean, I just wanted to let you know that I'm heading down to the arena. They wanted all of the announcers to show up a little bit early and I wanted to wish you good luck before I left," she said. Dean finally got up and moved over to his wife, giving her a kiss and hug. "Thank you, I'll see you at the show."

She smiled at him before leaving. You looked at Dean when she left and told him, "You guys are cute together." Dean just smiled in response but you could see the faintest hint of a blush on his cheeks. Just as you were about to say something else, there was another knock on the door.