{18}

You and Roman had been together for about a month now. Everyone knew backstage and they were so happy that the two of you were together again. Roman was still the Tribal Chief, but you had a fun time teasing him with it.

It drove him crazy when you would try and tease him with your Shield gear and when you would call him 'Chief'. He made sure to tease you back whenever he could, but you did a better job of staying in character than him, something he would always pout about behind closed doors. Eventually, you and Dean had made a crack in the Bloodline, causing Jey and Jimmy to break away from Roman.

With Roman's character now by himself, he went to Seth for help, and they both decided to team up and try to take you and Dean down. That was when the real fun began. With Roman by himself, you and Dean were able to guilt trip Seth and Dean.

You showed them clips and talked about your time with them as the Shield. Dean berated them with how they had lost sight of the people they really were, and how he was disappointed in the people they had become. Soon enough, it caused Roman and Seth to break. They didn't say anything in response, they just walked away.

Now, it was the first Smackdown since that happened and you were so excited for it. WWE officials had approved the return of the Shield. You got dressed in your Shield gear almost bursting with excitement.

When you were done, you practically raced down to the gorilla, and when you got there you almost cried at the sight as all three men stood there in their Shield gear. They all got large smiles on their faces as you ran up to them yelling, "We're back!" They all laughed as you pulled them into a hug. "We did good," you told Dean with a smile to which he nodded in response.

"Now, let's go remind the WWE Universe who the most dominant group is," Seth stated. You gladly agreed as you all made your way to the entrance spot. You held Roman's hand and he gave you a quick kiss before the Shield's music started playing.

You all then walked out of the curtain, and you had never received such a positive reaction from the fans. Some fans were even crying at the return of the Shield. It gave you goosebumps to see how much the fans missed the Shield. The four of you reached the ring and you all had microphones. You all gave a speech about how the Shield was back together and you were back to dominate and everyone was more than excited.

After the promo, the four of you put your fists in the middle of the ring. You all then left the ring with smiles on your faces. "They missed us," you told the boys. "Yeah, a lot by the looks of it," Dean replied with a smile. "I missed us too," you stated, making them all smile as Seth pulled you into a hug.

_______________

You got to the hotel room with Roman a little while later, the smile never leaving your face. "What are you thinking about?" Roman asked you with a smile as you sat down on the bed. "I'm just happy. We're all back together as the Shield, and...you and I are together," you replied, making Roman smile as he came to stand in front of you.

He ran his fingers through your hair before looking back into your eyes and saying, "I love you." You paused for a moment, taken aback by his sudden confession. "I'm sorry, I just never got to tell you that before and I needed you to hear it," he told you, sitting down next to you on the bed.

A large smile graced your face as you turned to face Roman. "I love you too," you replied. "You do?" he asked, seemingly a bit surprised. "Of course," you responded with a small chuckle as you pulled him into a kiss. "I missed you so much while you were gone," Roman told you, resting his forehead against yours. "I'm not going anywhere ever again," you stated, placing another kiss on his lips.

You never did leave his side again. Roman took your word for it, but wanted to make it official, so on your one-year anniversary, he proposed and you gladly said yes. There was no one else you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.

THE END