{9}

You felt like the last few days flew by. You and Roman had been training hard for your match tonight on Raw against Corbin and Alexa Bliss. You and Roman had even trained with Dean and Seth and were able to take them down. You had also been spending a lot of time with Dean and Seth, to the point where you considered them your best friends. You texted Charlotte and Becky on a regular basis and whenever the Usos were able to hang out, you all did.

All in all, things were going really well with you. You were really happy. The only thing that was bothering you was your feelings for Roman. You still hadn't told him anything, not wanting to distract him from your match tonight and Roman felt the same way. The truth about his feelings was eating him up alive, but he was waiting for the right moment to tell you.

_______________

You were currently getting your hair and make-up done for your match tonight. You were a bit nervous, but also excited for your first official match in WWE, and you couldn't have been happier about who your partner was for it.

When your stylist had finished your hair and make-up, you moved to where your gear was, trying to pick out what you wanted to wear, when a worker approached you. "Hey, this is actually the new gear you're supposed to wear to the ring," they told you, handing you an outfit. You weren't aware that you were supposed to be getting new ring gear, but you were excited to see what it was.

You moved to the changing room and when you put on the outfit, you saw that it was your very own Shield gear, officially making you a member of the team. The outfit consisted of short black shorts that were comfortable to move in and a crop top that was blue and black and read "Hounds of Justice". You wore black and blue jordans that matched Roman's and with your hair and make-up, you looked amazing. This had to be your favorite in-ring gear.

You took a deep breath before making your way to the boys. You got a lot of compliments on your new gear, making you blush a bit at the attention. You finally made it to the gorilla where you were supposed to meet up with the rest of the Shield members.

The moment you entered the gorilla, all eyes were on you, including the three men you were looking for. Roman was completely stunned when he saw you and even more so when you smiled your perfect smile at him. He felt his heart begin to race and had to try and snap himself back into reality when he saw you begin making your way towards them.

When you reached them, Seth and Dean were just staring at you. "Are you guys okay?" you asked them. "You, uh, got new ring gear," Seth stuttered out. "Yeah, I hope you guys don't mind," you told them, receiving a unanimous "No" in return, making you smile at them.

"You guys are acting really weird," you said with a chuckle. "You just look," Seth began, "really good, I mean, uh," Dean continued, "Breathtaking," Roman finished. You blushed at them, looking down to hide it, and luckily, a worker came to tell you to get to your spot, breaking up the moment.

You turned your back first to lead the way, missing the look the three men gave each other at your appearance. Since the Shield entered through the crowd, you were making your way to one of the main entrances. You let out a deep breath, trying to calm your nerves.

"Nervous?" Dean asked you. "A little, it's just my first match, so," you replied. "You're going to do great, Y/N. Plus, you've got Roman in there with you, and we've seen the way you guys work together," Seth reassured you. You nodded your head but before you could respond, the Shield music began to play.

Seth comfortingly squeezed your shoulder before you exited the curtain, walking down to the ring. You felt like you were on such a high as the bright lights blinded you slightly with fans screaming in your ears. You finally made it down to the ring and entered it after Roman. You looked behind you to yours and Roman's corner of the ring and saw Dean and Seth standing there, something that eased your nerves even more.