Well, this is awkward

Heyyy! How y'all doing...

Um. SO.

I'm back. I'm alive.

I wish I was kidding, but I literally forgot that this thing existed. What I also forgot over the past 18 MONTHS was most of the details from KOTLC and really any idea of where I was going with this, so please excuse any inaccuracies, I'm doing my best.

I was watching someone react to people's smutty Wattpad stories that had been written about them (I don't think I could ever write fanfiction about real people, let alone smut), and I was like, "Oh my god, I have a Wattpad!" I had to reset the password and everything because I couldn't remember and I was DESPERATE to edit some things. By the way, reading through this story was literally the most cringey experience ever, but I've also realized that I will never have the writing skills that I did as a 13 year old ever again, and that's just straight up humiliating.

Also y'all's comments were so funny.

Now, I know that I haven't thought of this account for at least a full year, but come on, I've gotta be like the first fanfiction writer to leave for an unreasonably long period of time with no excuse or explanation and actually come back. So I will not say sorry. I don't think you deserve an apology. 😤 So I don't wanna see ANY attitude in that comment section. In fact, I want to be treated like a god. I want you to WORSHIP my return.

And yes, I did have the audacity to finish the chapter I started in middle school and just post it, like nothing ever happened. Like I was MID SENTENCE. And you can tell it was middle school because what is that username!? 😭

Anyways, at the rate we're going now, you can - and probably should - expect the next update in about... mmm, two years. But hey, it doesn't have to be frequent to be consistent. 😛✌️

So yeah, I'm back, I'm better, and I'm gayer than ever before, and all I've gotta say is, enjoy the next chapter. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!