Wait I'm Writing In The Afternoon?? Like When The Sun Is Out???

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating, I completely lost motivation. This chapter was written out of pure spite and desperation and I hated every second of it 😀

This is a third person view of Keefe (and Ro) after leaving Everglen. (Thanks to @FINDYOURWINGSGIRL for the idea!)

The light glittered away, and Keefe found himself in front of his dad's beach house, Shores of Solace. He really hoped his dad wasn't home.

"Come on, Hunkyhair," Ro said, walking towards the entrance. "I believe we've got some stuff to talk about." She wiggled her eyebrows at him, and he sighed. He had been kind of dreading that he would have to explain what happened at the sleepover to her, but at the same time, he was secretly happy to have someone to talk to.

They entered the house, looking around.

"If Lord Pretentious is home right now, I swear I'm gonna mess with his food tonight," Ro growled.

Luckily, it seemed that they were alone.

They headed to Keefe's room so that they could finally relax after the sleepover. Ro stepped over a discarded dirty tunic on the sandy floor and sank into her favorite chair, while Keefe flopped onto his bed.

"So..." Ro started, a mischievous smile spreading across her face. She clasped her hands together and leaned forward. "What exactly happened at that little party last night?"

Keefe sighed. Again, he had known she was going to ask that, but he really wasn't looking forward to answering.

"Where do you want me to start?" he said, his exasperation clear.

"Obviously with whatever games y'all were playing in there." She quieted her voice. "Don't think I didn't see that bottle on the ground."

Keefe groaned. "Fiiiiiine. We played this weird game that Biana called 'Truth or Dare, Or Spin.'"

Ro excitedly gestured for him to continue.

"So you would do the whole truth or dare thing, right," he went on. "But if you didn't want to tell the truth or do the dare, you could spin the bottle instead."

"Like where you have to kiss the person it lands on?" Ro was barely containing herself at this point.

"Yeah." Keefe grabbed a sketching pencil from his desk and began to twirl it between his fingers.

"So what's this I here about a Keefoster kiss, then?" she pressed.

"Well, I got a dare that I was, uh, hesitant to do-"

"Which was?"

Keefe paused. "Don't worry about it," he rambled quickly. "The point is, I didn't want to do it, so I opted to spin the bottle instead." Another sigh. "So, yeah, there was a moment where I thought it was gonna land on Tam." He shudders. "But it ended up landing right between Foster and Y/N."

"And how did you decide?" she asked. He could hear a squeal trying to choke out the words.

"Biana did this whole bit where she got real close to figure it out." He glared at the pencil in his fist. "She drew it out sooooo long! I thought I was gonna explode from the suspense!"

Ro wiggled her eyebrows at him. "Who were you hoping for?"

Keefe threw the pencil at her, grinning nonetheless. Ro narrowly dodged it, and it clattered to the ground.

She stood up to dance around his room annoyingly. "C'mon, just admit it! There's no way you didn't want to kiss at least one of them!"

When he kept his lips pressed shut, she started chanting, "Blondie, or 'Princess?'" She was clearly mocking the nickname.