Author's Note

Be Aware, Pretty Much All Of This Book Contains Sensitive Material

Heyo! Just wanna warn you all that this book contains dark and sensitive content in a lot of chapters.

I'm afraid of someone reading into some sensitive or very deep topics of life and become uncomfortable.

I know for a fact some are not keen with reading about certain subjects.

So here's a warning!

And I'm sorry this isn't really a great warning because I'm afraid of spoiling the plot of the story.

In this story, it will include themes and events relating around depression, abuse/ assault, alcoholism, cutting, sex work, sexual activity, shootings, murder/ death, kidnapping, trauma disorders, rape, and suicide.

Obviously there will be swear words.

Although some of these topics will be mention/ described less than others, it's still something to consider in case.

Please proceed with caution and prepare yourself like I just mentioned earlier. There will be details on these themes and events.

Though not sensitive... smut is still something to be prepared for, I guess?

...

Get ready for some lemon!

Anyway, just to let ya know I'm not a professional writer so these might not be as detailed and perfect like other stories.

If there's any awkwardness, rushed, longed-out, or weird parts in the story, that's me! Again, just a rookie writer.

This is my first ever Romione story! Never written anything like this...

AND ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE!

This story's Ron and Hermione (and other characters) will be based around the movie and theatrical versions. I have read the books before, A LONG TIME AGO though... so I apologize to those who want a very close character to the books.

A major reason for this book being written is actually because of the 2022 Return To Hogwarts! I saw this and I decided to binge watch the entire Harry Potter franchise and I FELL IN LOVE with Romione...

And one last thing... due to the very strange culture I've been through... the story's writing will be a mix between British-English and American-English... I'm seeing this story leaning more towards British-English but I may forget a word or a few that may not make sense.

I've lived several years in Britain growing up, but then several years afterwards in the United States.

Once again, characters are more related toward the movie versions...

And once again... lots a dark stuff.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story! ONWARDS with the story of Romione.