Chapter 17- Aftermath

The music club graduated high school with flying colors! Me and Jake earned a merit for best singers in the graduating class. We also earned a scholarship to the most prestigious university of music.  

In college, we started dating. It was the happiest time of my life! I also focused on my studies. I wanted to be a music supervisor. So did Jake. It was like we did everything  together!

We had our final examinations and I passed top of my class and got my bachelors degree. The next days were fun and chill around the campus. 

On the day of my graduation, Jake asked me to marry him! I obviously said yes. We planned the biggest, grandest wedding ever! We also rented a home that was pretty big. We had saved up a lot of money over the past years.

————17 years later——-

I woke up to find a baby toy laying on the ground. Of course Lisa had crawled and threw it over there. I was then greeted at the kitchen by my 14 year old daughter, and the 1 year old. It was Ruby and Lisa. Ruby had started a music club in her school and is experiencing the same issues I was in middle school. Ruby, me and Jake sing every Friday! It's a family tradition.

My life is perfect now! I have two kids, a nice home and a perfect husband. What else can I girl what then cuddling up with your family and drinking hot cocoa on rainy nights like these?

The end.

Announcement: that's the end yall! I hope you all loved this book just as much as I enjoyed writing it. I may be coming out with a new book, but I need ideas, so it'll be a while. Goodbye!🎤