Chapter 1

George is new to school no big surprise. When moving from London to Florida, it was big change is someone's life.
        With him being a senior it seemed unnecessary to even finish school. He got his good grades, hell he could graduate as a junior if he wanted if it wasn't for his mother.
         His mother the person he hated with his full gut. If it wasn't for his mother he would be the happiest person known to live, but his mother was a witch. After George's father died his mother got depression, most of the time never leaving her room leaving George to take responsibility of himself at age 9. He was left to get the groceries and walk to school with having no access to the bus. Later, when George was 15 his mother had hookups and one night stands. Having to not have a mother figure was getting easier for George so he started to get used to being alone in the house. What hurt the most is that his mother blamed him for everything. She blamed George for his father's death, for her start of depression, she made sure he knew she wished she never had him.
        George had no one to go to about this, he had no friends. He doesn't blame them either, who would want to be friends with a freak with a fucked up life like him. He often hated himself, he hated his home. The only place he felt safe was school, that's why he always did his best, he wants to get good grades to get a good life and get the hell away from this one.

That's why George was surprised to have his mother in him room telling him that they are moving the United States specifically Florida. Why? He has no clue, he only remembered his mom telling him that they are moving so he best pack because they were leaving in two days.
After dealing with airport security and waiting he finally was on his way to a new life that he dreamed of. He made sure to just get through the school year, don't get into any drama his life was already full enough with drama for his liking.

When arriving to his new house he was surprised. It was a nice looking house, yeah it didn't look sparkly clean and fresh but it looked actually okay compared to the apartment he had to live in before. He was confused. How did his mom get THIS? Almost like it was planned he heard his mother say, "Your father had bought this house early in our relationship. It was a vacation home, we both came here when we needed to get away and spend some time together. I forgot about it but as I thought about how he used to own this house, I thought it's about time we have a fresh start hm"
George was thrilled, a new start. He feels as though it just hit him even though he knew about it the whole time.
Why though? Why did his mom care enough to do this, she had ignored him for most of his life growing up no suddenly she knows what is best for them, or should he say her. With a slight nod to what his mother said and a sigh he went in the house. Exploring a bit was fun, his room was bigger than the one in the apartment, maybe this is a better idea than he thought.

——-2 months pass———(before it is taken place during the summer so now school is starting)

School. It was time to possibly have everyone notice you and gossip about how you are new. Though George is okay to being at school he was not prepared for this. Clearly he wasn't as he paces back and forth in his basic looking room. His mother is in bed with it being 11:00 pm but George can't get over the fact that school starts tomorrow. Tomorrow he will put some of his first impressions. Will he be the shy new kid, or the new nerd that cares about his grades, or will he just become the new freak with a messed up life he can't control. In the moments like this he just wishes he were bad in London with his mom out of the house.

Words: 734