Chapter 19- The End

George woke up warm. It was a nice kind of warm, not the type where you would want to kick off your blankets to get cool air warm. The relaxing warm.

   George opened his eyes just enough to see a sliver of the sky. The sky was piss yellow. He wishes he could see the pretty colors his father used to always tell him. The sun was rising.

  George turned to his right to find a human koala hanging onto him for dear life. George pushed a strand of Dreams hair out of his face. The freckles were easier to see in this light.

   Dream was pretty. George remembered every bit of the night before. The feeling of his lips against Dreams. God Dreams lips were soft. He was worried the whole plan would go wrong but thankfully it went beautifully. Better than could be imagined.

George knew he loved Dream, it's crazy to be able to say that. Dream stirred in his sleep, slowly opening his eyes. George saw him and as they made eye contact they both grew smiles.

Dream leaned over and caught George's lips with his own. The kiss was gentle, George's heart exploded. Butterflies flying in his stomach.

When Dream pulled away from the kiss George shoved his head into Dreams shoulder, hiding the embarrassment on his face.

If only they both knew this was just the beginning of their happiness.

The school bell helped George in the worst and in best situations. He was glad the school bell had his back even at the end of the day, allowing his to go home. It's ring will forever stick with George.

——-

Lazy ending 😞 :)