2

I look up to see Vlad king whit his class behind him all in there Costumes as well. I look over and them whisper to each other. I see the familiar blond sit on a cement block and whisper whit a other blond. Her name is. Pony right? I wonder what they are saying.

Pony's POV
I see the other class get here and lean over to Monoma. "Dude remember what you promised, be nice."
I whisper in his ear.
He leans to me. "Sure I only do it because your my friend and it makes you happy, plus I have a few ideas to make them bite the dust"
I look at him,
"Fine but be nice to Shinsou, he shall have a good experience here whit us"
He looks at the purple boy and then back at me.
" you don't have to ask me about that,he is superior to that class"
"Okay kids let's start whit something easy, you have all trained your quirks vary good let's see what you can."
We get up and stand in front of class A.
"What do you have in mind sir?"
Kendo asks.
He looks at her and give us a smirk.
"How about a little game of our hide and seek?"
"HIDE AND SEEK?!"
Class A asks in a dumbfounded explanation.
"I THOUGHT WE WERE TRAINING TO FIGHT AND NOT PLAY CHILDREN'S GAMES?!"
Bacugo exclames as he fiers a few explosions.
I look at Monoma who has a big smirk on his face.
"Afraid you will lose to the people below you class A, how sad!"
I elbow his arm before ce can say more.
"Well let me explain" Vlad starts.

"Our 'little game' is a good training for us. So let's do it like this.
One class hides and the others will find them. If you find them you most captured them and get them to the prisons. But they can escape every time you get them ore fight back but aren't aloud to escape prison. You must get your full body inside of it. Got it?"
I jump in excitement as I hear Bacugo mumble.
"Why not just call it find and capture?"

Shinsou's POV.

After hearing the rules I can hear the girls laughing.
"This will be so much fun guys" Mina giggles as she jumps on her toes.
"Yeah it's will be a fun year!"
Hagkure laughs.
So we will be split into groups of four to win everyone most be out.
We all get split into the groups. I'm in group 2 whit Midoria, Mina and Uraraka.
We all sit down and get into plans.
"So what's the plan?"
Mina asks.
"We can't be sure right now and the other class has probably done this a lot so they must know the place. We most think of who to be the most careful of."
Midoria says quite.
"Well first of all we should avoid Monoma as our quirks are strong even without copying Midoria as he can't do, he's still a treat to the rest of us" I say looking at the blond who is stalking whit his team.
"Also we should avoid Shihai, Kumori, Juzo and of cours Ibora. Those are the most dangerous for us"
I say. The others nod.
"I think we should wait and see who we get and take it from there". Uraraka says.

"Okey let's do it. First up is team 2 and team 7!"

Oh god we got them all. Team 7 is whit Juzo, shihai, Ibora and of course. Monoma.