24

Shinsou's POV

I woke up the next morning extra early, I didn't want to see anyone, neither talk.
After getting dressed I go grab my coffee.
I walk out and walk to the building,
As I was so early I just strolled around the hallways.
I passed my old classroom. No good feelings there.
The cafeteria, still no felling.
Then I passed the hero course hallway,
The feeling there was different feeling here then any other places here.
I get to the spot were me and Monoma talked.
I sit down and close my eyes, that moment was so clear in my mind. But then I remember one thing he told me.
"I would never do that to you, you can trust me. This will stay with me and I won't tell if you don't like it. I promise"

I look at up and feel a tear fall down my cheek.
"You really took it to the grave, Monoma"
I mumble and rub the tear away.

I feel all the guilt come back to me, he said he knew what I meant and I just shut him off like that.

"Shinsou, why are you here this early. Are you okay?"
I look up to see Yui looking down at me.
"Oh, hey Yui...I'm fine"
I mumble. She sits next to me on the floor her dark eyes piecing into me.
"It's. About Monoma, right?"
She asks and I look at her with a slow nod. She looks down and hugs her knees as he rocks a little back and forth.
"Yeah, we miss him too. When everyone herd the news we couldn't find the right word. We just sat there all night, just sitting. We all respect Monoma, I-in our own way of course.*chuckle* Class A can say what they want but Monoma is a really good person.
He treats us as people and just...wanted the best for us.
After he told us his quirk he actually...asked us girls if it was okay to touch us for quirk use"
She said the last part weeping.
I turn my eyes away for a moment to let her get herself together.
She calms down and I turn back to her.
"D-did they find him?"
I ask as she looks at me again. She shakes her head.

"The team got back yesterday after they found the guy. He said he 'took care' of it. Vlad was crushed, he sees his class as family especially Monoma,
I don't know why but it always made Monoma happy"
I nod and she gets up.

"How about you sit with us at lunch today? We would love to have you there"

I look up at her and nod. I get up and we just walk around the school, talking until classes start.
At least I got something to look forward to now.

Before class starts I see Denki walk up to me, he has a shy smile on his face.
"Ummm hey, sorry about last night, I know you can't apologize for something like that but-"

"It's okay Denki, I was just in shock...just, you know"

I say and hug him. He hugs back and we sit down, I see others coming in. Midoria holds his head down. Most of the others also leave me alone
(I was to harsh on him wasn't I)
I don't try talking to him, or anyone for that matter.
Even if I'm sorry, I'm still in pain and they just need to accept that.
(I'll talk to him after class)

After class was over and we were waiting on the next teacher, we just stood in the hall.
I was thinking of a way to talk to Midoria but to my surprise, he came to me.

"Can we talk?"
He asks fumbling withhold hands.
I nod and we walk around the corner to be a bit more private.
"What do you want Midoria?"
I ask as he looks up at me.
"I-I just came to apologize to...you. I know what I did was wrong and I would have done it anytime, if I could I would go back and hand myself over but he just didn't want me to"
I look confused.
"He wanted me to let him go. He told me to not do anything, I think he thought it was the best for us...for you"
I look down at him quietly.
How didn't I see that...
"I'm so sorry that you had to be there. I didn't know how much he meant to you...I regret it so much"
I don't say anything and hear the bell. I walk into class and sit next do Denki.
I can't forgive him. I just can't.