26

Exclaimer
Talk about forced prostitution.
Mention of sexual assault.
Including a pedo****
*****************************
Don't read if you don't like such

Vlad King's POV

I walk down the hallways into the new part of the school Nezu built.
After the last war he didn't want to be to carful.
I went down and saw Nezu, Gunhead, Aizawa and
All might,
and of course that man. He way in a straitjacket in a small room with a glass window between us.
"So what did he say?"
I ask as the others turn to me.
"Well he was forced into it but we got some information on what we saw that day"
Nezu said and walked up to me.

"This guy is known for numerous sexual assault against minors, selling them on the black market, selling for prostitution...and you can see the line.
I feel worried, what does this have to do with Monoma?
"Sir, what did he do to my students?"
I ask as he looks away for a moment.

"The kid was tuff! He sure made my helpers fight but he was no match for me! That slut got what he deserves!"
I hammer the glass in anger, nobody talks about my students, my children that way.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!"
he looks shocked for a moment but then grins.

"Relax man, I don't like getting my hand that dirty, if you want him back though I'm not sure I'm willing to do that~ moving a zombie around is a lot of work and let not even start on the mental problems he would have but sure just look, you won't find him~"

"Wait, what?!"
Aizawa let's out.
"Yeah you guys were so easy to scare, your little blonde was a true performer. By the way who was that Him he screamed about?~"

I walk back, he's not dead? Thank all the gods for that.
We exited the room and go to a private meeting.
"What do we do?"
I ask Nezu as he sits down.
"Hmmm, All might, get your friends in the police force to look threw the aria. Nobody lets this out to the public, nighter our students."

"Sir, don't you think it's best if we tell Shinsou at least?"
Aizawa asks but Nezu just shakes his head.

"We don't want there hopes up, if we find him dead who knows how they will react"

He nods and sit back down. "So all might tell the force to look after a male blond, blue eyes, 170 in hight wearing a black suit with three watches"
I say, he nods hand gets his phone.

I walk back to class and sees the kids just chatting together. I let out a small smile. I'm so happy they are okay.

*I bit earlier*

Pony's POV.

As we sit and wait for Vlad sansei I look around the class. Everyone just looks down at their desk so I decided to brake the ice.
"So, do you think there will ever be a prom here?" I ask out in the blue. The others look at me confused.
"A what?"
Tetsu asks and I smile. I got there attention.
"Oh it's a really nice party in the end of a school year, it's the best party of all of school. Pretty dresses, nice food and good music"
They look amazed by this and we just kinda plan our own. "Like how about around Christmas?"
Kinoko asks in a grin.

After half an hour I see sansei come back, he smiles and sits back down at his desk.
"So kids, what's your plans~?"
God he's the best teacher. I happy give him the idea and he nods in agreement. "You kids should have fun. As all the others events weren't to big this year"
Yes, time to party plan!