15

I look up to see it's his hand on my lips and I pull back.
I look down blushing as he puts his hand down.
"I said no to this didn't I"
I nod and apologize.
"Sorry, I just wanted one kiss, I know it's selfish but that's just what I wanted"
He lifts my face and and sigh.
He takes my hand and lays a small kiss on it.
"Happy?"
I hear him ask as I feel my cheeks burn.
I nod with my other hand on my mouth, he's so romantic.
I leave his room and quickly walks to my room. I close the door behind me and bury my head in my pillow.
He's just so cute.
He really did that?
Oh my lord this is the best thing ever!

Shinsou's POV

As he left I let out a sigh of relief and lock the door. It's dead quite from the noise canceling walls. It leaves me to my own thoughts,
Are we official together or not? I sit down on my bed put Mittens on my lap.
He looks up at me with his one good eye and carefully claws my shirt wile meowing at me.
I pet his head to make him calm down as I look out the window, it's still clear out it's nice for the somer to be here.
As I look down again, I see Mittens fell asleep.
I smile and put him on the bed.
I got to the balcony and look over the UA grounds.
I'm still not over that I'm actually going here, from a person mostly ignored to one of the students in the best school of Japan.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"
My mind pops as I look to my side.

"M-Monoma! W-wha-HOW?"
He gives a small laugh at me and takes something from his belt.
It was, a card?
"A little something from Hatsume, the girl from support class. We are kind of friends"
He say as he teleports next to me.
I must look like an idiot,as he grin and to explains.
"It's actually really clavier, you take a few hair or whatever DNA stamps you can get, pop it into this thing here and it gets a card with a copy of the DNA. " he shows the white boxes at his belt and a black box next to it. To hold the cards.
"It's so I can use more quirks alone"
He say as I get out of the shock.
"Ummm, why are you here?"
I ask and he looks at me with his ice blue eyes.
"Just wanted to see my best buddy that's all"
He say as he moves closer. Way to close.
"May I come in?"
I look down at him and let him threw the door. He walks in and looks around. I don't have much in here anyway.
He looks at my bed and sees Mittens who looks back at him.
"You can pet him, if you want"
He looks back at me and gives me a small grin. He moves closer and Mittens gets over to his hand. His slender finger goes threw the black fur.
Soon Mittens crawl into his arms and they just stand there as the sun goes red it really shines on them.
"He's cute, your cat"
I snap out of thought and look at him.
He slowly move closer and put Mittens down in my arms.
"I actually came here to say I'm happy for you and Kaminari. You need a break from me in some way or another" he chuckle still having his eyes on Mittens.
He slowly look at me avoiding eye contact not smiling anymore. He's lying to me.

"I...im going on a mission tomorrow and want you to know as well"
His words sounded shocking as if he would cry by saying that.
"What?"