27

Shinsou's POV
"Nice having you here man!"
Sen said giving me a thumbs up.
I smile and nod.
It's nice being a part of something, even if we don't share classes they still are open to hang out with others.
Not like class A. They mostly keep to themselves and mostly just talk to class B.
"So how is the "best class" doing?"
Kosei asks as he gets done chewing.

"It's normal, though mr Mic has been starting to keep quite an eye on me lately, I don't know why"

"Maybe he's just worried?"
Rin says but I shake my head.
"I don't think so, something else is going on"
I take a bit out of my food.
"Well, how about you hang out with us tonight after class?"
Pony asks with begging eyes.
I take a moment and then nods.
"Yeah, sounds nice to get a bit away from those, especially Midoria"
I say looking down.
"I thought you were okay again?"
Yuri asked over her food. "Well, yes but. It still hurts"
She nods and the bell rings after a few more minutes.

I walk with behind the so called Deku squad and hear them talking about something.
I see Iida turn to me and then says something to his friends, is he walking up to me? Seriously?

"Something on your mind Shinsou?"
He asks as he walks next to me. I shake my head and don't say anything.
"You sure, as class representative it's my duty to know everyone in my class is: healthy, happy and safe"

I look at him and then back forward.
"My life is just falling around me lately, everything that happened after I got here, the storms, Monoma...that villain group out of seemingly nowhere, it's like everything is just not according to plan"
He looks at me, I just smile.
"I most sound like an idiot right?"

"Definitely not, you are concerned about you classmates well-being and society's humanity. That is completely honorable thoughts"

"Not for me...thanks anyway Iida"
I walk into the changing rooms and gets ready for training, it didn't go well last time but I will do my best now.
(We don't fight for grades, we don't fight for honor, we don't fight for respect, we fight for Monoma like he was in this room right next to me)

As I take of my uniform I see the scar from that accident. Were Monoma saves me.
I smile and take my costume on.

(This is for you Monoma, you and you only)

I walk out to the arena and see the others out.
I see class B run up to me and start chatting with me.
I look up and sees Denki look at me. His face has darkened like a shadow fell on him.
But before I can ask I hear the alarm go of.
Time for training, time to fight!

"So class today are we going to fight one and one as the sports festival, I wanna see the best of you out there and make UA proud"
Aizawa says as he walks out to us.
"You fight with people from both parties, not just the opposite class, let's get to the list.
As the name gets called I wait for my opponent.
My name was last. Together with Midoria....
I know I kinda forgave him, but I still will never accept what he did to him, he will pay for it, so why not now. It will be an easy way to kill stress.

"Okay first group, get out there!"