31

Shinsou's POV

I felt nothing. My body was cold as ice but I felt something else. I look around and see Monoma sit under a three and as our eyes meet, I felt happy. He stands up and walks over to me. His blond hair shines in the sun as he puts his arms around my neck.
"I missed you so much dear" he says with one of his small smiles. I can't take my eyes of that face but as I'm leaning in to kiss him. I wake up?

I'm in h hospital bed, with wires connected to my arm. As I'm trying to understand what the heck is going on I hear the door open. An older lady in blue nurse  uniform walks in and smile at me.
"Well good morning son, we thought we lost you for a second!"
She says in a happy go lucky voice. She walked over and sat next to me. "Well tell me dear, why would you do that?"
I look at her in a moment. Trying to find my words but I just feel like this is nothing anymore.
"T-there was this guy I really liked. I lost him and...I just couldn't find the urge to continue without him"
She looks understanding and puts a hand on my cheek.
"I'll tell you this son, if you really love someone, that's the best urge to go by. I learned it the hard way when I lost a patient"
I smile at her as she gets up.
"If you need something, just call for Angela"
She smiles and walks out. After a few minutes I hear the door open and I see. Aizawa. Sure he's mad at me, will I be expelled?  Before I got more time to think. He hugs me?
"I'm so glad you're okay"
He says as he tights his grip. I hug him back and let out a soft "sorry sansei"
He looks at me with tears running down his face.
"H-how long was I out?"
I ask as I look around again. "Two days, I got some amazing news from Eri"
I look up at him and nod for him to continue.
"He's alive...Monoma is alive"
My eyes widen as I feel all sort of emotion. I just sit in a moment in shock but when it comes all clear I just hug him. Thanking all the gods in the universe that he's alive.
"We are going to get him back as soon as you're on your feet. We need you. He's not okay, he needs you" when I hear that my mind freezes. What happened to him?!