19

I see myself in a dark room. A single light in here that we're glitching. I'm sitting down on a wooden chair and something in front of me. I get up and see it. Monoma.
His body laying stiff in a pole of his own blood, His eyes withe, his skin paper white. I throw myself on my knees and hold him tight into my chest. Trying to find a pulls even if I know that he's dead. Nothing.
I start yelling at him to wake up and say it's just a stupid joke. I don't feel a thing. My body doesn't feel like mine. It's hard to explain with words but it's a sinking feeling like falling threw your own body.

I hear a creek from the floor I turn around with tears running down my face, burning my eyes as a huddled man cane in with a blood stained knife and with a laugh he chuckle .
"Your too late, hero!"
With that he walks to me and with no issues he cuts my throat, I don't even fight it just let him do it.
As my vision fades the last thing I see it the blood stained blond hair.

I wake up in a jolt. My entire body shivering. Mittens jump onto my chest to calm me down but this it doesn't work.
It's been three days since Monoma left. I feel like I'm going insane at this point. His words just echo in my head. I need to see him, to talk to him. Anything.

I need to apologize, say sorry and ask him if he's okay. But how. It's so long t'ils he's back. I can't wait eleven days for him.
I get up and hear the rain hitting the windows. The thunder sounded like screaming.
As I entered the kitchen I see a little group sit by the tv.  (How is it still working)
"Oh. H-hi Shinsou!"
Momo say as she gets out of her blanket.
"What are you girls doing this early?
I ask as Mittens jumps onto my shoulder, licking his paw.
"U-Umm Aizawa and Vlad king told us to stay inside today. It's a hurricane"
Mina say and looks at him.
"Okay...so what's with the blankets?"
I ask again as the coffee maker starts heating water.
"They don't like the thunder and I don't wanna be left out" Tsu says and gets up.

"Can I get some *ribbit*?"
I pour her some coffee and takes the rest.
"How are you both so calm?"
Mina asks as another thunder comes.
"I have been threw worse. And I thought you did two. Didn't you get attacked like a hundred times last year?"
I say as me and Mittens lean onto the counter.
"T-this is different" Uraraka says.
I huff and get to an empty armchair and sit down, Mittens gets into my lap.
I took out my phone and looks at Monoma's text again.
"What are you reading *ribbit*"
Tsu asks trying to look over my shoulder.
"Oh nothing, just a friend"
She nods and sits down on the floor next to me.

They were watching some random romance movie.
"What are you watching?"
I ask over my mug. Momo looks at me from her blanket and smiles.
"It was something Pony told us about from America. I think it's called, fifty shades of gray?"
I cuff On my coffee and get up with Mittens under my shoulder.
"Wait, were are you going?"

"I will not be a part of this
Monoma already warned me about Pony's weird habits of giving out weird movie advice."

"What?"

"You find out for yourself"

I say as I walk back to my room.
Mittens jump onto the floor and out to the balcony, he then turns around and meows at me.
"He's not there Mittens...but he will soon.

I sit on the floor, Mitten makes me scratch his fluffy belly. After a moment I hear a bunch of screaming.
"Well I think they understand now Mitt"
I say chuckling.