29🥀

Warning: suicidal attempt.

I sit at the class B dorm in a circle as they decide to play truth or dare. I sit next to pony and Sen.
It wasn't really a truth or dare, mostly just asking for personal questions.
"Okay Shinsou, you're turn." Pony say excitedly
"Okay hit me up" I say. This would be either fun or terribly embarrassing.
"Who, was your first crush?"
They all look at me with a smirk as I just look at my side.
I could either lie and say I never had a crush on someone. Or I could tell them. Is coming out really appreciate now? It's there friend and he's gone. Am I ready?
This is so stressful but...I think I can do it. They are nice people after all.
"M-Monoma...."
The others look in shock and for a moment. I shouldn't have done that. This was wrong, they hate me. They will say I'm crazy. D-did someone just touch me?
I look and see Sen having an arm around my shoulder.
I just give him a small smile and the others continue.
Nobody brought it up to me. Was that good?
After about an hour were we just watching TV. I just can't get my head around this whole thing. Should I ask? I'm just sitting on the floor in front of the couch and having an existential crisis. God!
I see Shihai next to me look slowly at me.
"You good?"
He asks so quiet I almost don't hear him. "I'm just confused about you guys not caring" I mumble back. He moved closer and actually smiled. "Why shouldn't we, we're you're friends?"
I feel a warm knot in my chest. That was the nicest thing ever. I give him a smile back.

When I got back to the A dorm I felt something was wrong, I don't know what but just something.
I walk into the common room and the moment I steep in, they look at me. Denki eyes were a bit red as he tried to hide that he was upset.
I see Kirishima with his phone in hand. I start to get the chills as even Bacugo wasn't showing anything.
And after a moment of silence Sero spoke up.
"Are Y-you gay?"
My thoughts went black as this wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't aloud to happen. Who the hell told him. I just started to go to my room I just ignore them until I feel something stick against the wall and my hoodie. "So are you, you just thought we would let you around us like that?!"
M!net@ asks as he stands in front of me.
"Leave me alone..." I mumble as I look at the others.
"Oh and now you try brainwash me. You are just disgusting"
I try closing off but I just had it. I don't want to take this.
"Take. it. OFF"
I say the other look at me in shock.
"You know. You would be good with Monoma, both someone who should disappear—"
I made him take it off but that wasn't enough. A just grab him and throw him threw the window. The screaming was out of my head. I just walk to my room as the others run out. As I get in I just sit down with Mittens gone. Aizawa took him, I just couldn't find the energy to take care of him. He was happy to take him.
I herd M!net@s voice, Monoma's voice, my parents voices I just couldn't take it anymore. I want him back. I need him. I walk to the bathroom and take my sleeping pills. I just can't do it anymore. I'm done!
I downed the pills and took some water.
I unlocked the door and after a few minutes I felt the pills kicking in.
N-no I can't do this. Not like this. He wouldn't like that!
My last memory was texting Aizawa.
Come to my room. Help!

And everything went black.