𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

The ground shakes as a giant green pig with a tavern on her back head towards the next village

Inside the tavern, Elizabeth stands in front of the three wearing a tight pink top with a navy blue bow and a short black skirt with one black sock and black and white flats, "How do I look?" Elizabeth ask nervously.

"Perfect!"

"Way to put your pervert mind into action dude."

[Name] frowns at Elizabeth outfit as one of the button of her button up shirt looked like it was holding on to dear life and not to mention the skirt doesn't cover everything, "Are you sure theses are the only thing that's left?" She asked.

Hawk nods his head in agreement as he turns towards Meliodas only to find the messy blond hair male gone and [Name] letting out a yelp with rosey cheeks, "Yep!" Meliodas exclaimed that was cover as he buried his fast into [Name's] chest.

"GET OFF HER, YOU PERVERT!"

Meliodas let's out a playful chuckle before he turns towards Hawk with three bumps on his head, "I was just checking her size," he says, only to get a blank stare from Hawk, "And pigs can fly."

Few moments later...

Elizabeth stares at the now healed blonde male in slight confusion, "So you want me to keep track of the rumors and gather information about the Sins?" She asked, causing Meliodas to nods "Some in tell on the Holy Knight would be be good too." He adds.

...while lifting [Name] skirt.

Hawk pulls on Meliodas hair in angry by his pervert move while the messy haired male stares forward with a blank expression, "stop being a pervert dammit!" He shouts, causing the two women to sweatdrop.

Elizabeth clear her that, gaining the other three attention, "Excuse me, Sir Meliodas. But may I ask you a question?" Meliodas stares at Elizabeth in confusion before nodding his head, "Your the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins, right? Would that mean you had to commit a horrible crime, if so...what would that be?"

"Well... I had went around Lioness and grope people."

"HUH!?"

"Just kidding."

"Phew..."

"Or when I had went around and steal as many panties I could get my hands on."

"FOR REAL!?"

"No."

Having enough of Meliodas terrible sense of humor, Elizabeth slams her hands onto the table to Hawk and [Name's] surprise, "Please stop joking around, Sir Meliodas! Is the crime you committed so horrible that you can't put it in words?" She asked in slight fear as Meliodas sends her a small shrug, "Maybe."

~♡~

The green ping comes to a stop, abusing the tavern to slightly lean and causing the items inside to slide along with the group to slide also.

Feeling themselves slide, Elizabeth quickly grabs onto the stair railing for balance and grabs Hawk's ear causing him to yelp, while Meliodas steps in front of [Name] to have her boobs in his face, "Are you okay?" He asked in a muffle.

The green pig let's out of huff, causing Meliodas to pop his head out of [Name's] chest, "Oh! We're here." He says and heads towards the exit with his hands behind his back as the rest follows.

Now outside, the group watch as the giant green pig began to bury herself into the ground and makes the tavern look like it was build on that spot, cause the group to head towards the village.

"This place is the base of the information, Vanya Village! I usually buy my liquor where ever I could but Vanya is special. They have the best water you could find and with the fruit that's growing down by the river. They have fans far and wide!"

Glance over the mini bridge, Elizabeth and Hawk sends each other a raised eyebrow in confusion as the water and fruit is all dried up, "At least they used to." Hawk says with a shrug.

Hawk's words causes [Name] to frown before glancing over the mini bridge to see the hole that was once filled with water all dried up, "his right... The herbs have died." She says with a sigh.

Meliodas glances at [Name's] face with anger and confusion, he was confused why the herbs were dead and why there wasn't any water, but he was slightly angered by the way [Name] frowned so easily at the dead herbs.

He wondered what would be her reaction to all them missing men...

~~

Making to the village, the group walks towards the village town square to see everyone gather around to their confusion, "What's going on?" Hawk asks, Meliodas only shrug as they walk towards the villagers, "Hey guys." Meliodas says, with his hand behind his back.

Two male village turns around to see the small group with a raised eyebrow, "Oh, hey. It's the small bartender and his girl," one says as he lowers his eyebrow, while the other stares down at [Name] with a hidden smirk, causing Meliodas to clench his jaw.

"So what's going on? Is there some type of festival?" He asked, while hiding his anger with a confused look. Meliodas nearly smirked at the sight of the two men turning red, "Do this look like a festival to you!? We're trying to pull that damn sword out!" The shouted.

[Name] and Elizabeth glances over the villagers shoulders to see multiple men trying to pull out a sword that was pledge into the center, while the rest cheers, "Why would he do that?" Elizabeth asked.

An old men slowly walks towards the group with a disappointed frown, "Days ago, a Holy Knight had brought his wrath upon us. He had infused his sword with mana and pierced into the ground and locked away our water under our own village." The old man says, causing the two females to frown.

"That's terrible..."

[Name] glances at what she assumes the mayor of the village with a frown at the tragedy story as the villager began to surround them, "If we don't do something we'll lose our water!" One exclaimed.

"Our fruit too!"

"Then we won't be able to sell Ale!"

"If we can't sell Ale, how will we make money to support our village!?"